cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Whinge and moan

elton
Grafter

Whinge and moan

Fully aware the risk of serious flack from a significant number of contributors to this forum, I'm going to say this:
In my entire life, I've never seen the like of the pathetic whinging and moaning as I've seen on this forum over the past couple of days. I've seen "write to watchdog", "sort this out now or we will walk", "we want compensation", "why are you ignoring us PlusNet", "I formatted my hard drive 3 times until I discovered it was PlusNet's fault", and so on, and so on.
Ok, so the thing went a bit wrong. But really. You hear old people complaining about the length of queues in post offices like this. No, I'm wrong. They are usually more articulate, better informed, and have a more valid point.
It's absolutely pathetic. Don't you read the contract before you sign up? Don't you understand that everything breaks from time to time? Don't you understand that crying like a baby, or making vacuous threats, doesn't get you anywhere?
I suspect there are quite a few who rant and rave on this forum because they don't get any attention anywhere else in their sorry little lives. Why not go and see a shrink, instead of boring everybody senseless with your inane, illiterate drivel?

--
Skonko!
11 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Whinge and moan

u know what is pathetic, people that MOAN about people MOANING! lol

u know how silly u sound moaning and whining about people moaning and whining! LOL

hey listen to this...."i admit ive moaned over the past few days"....and ur doing the same...that makes u look really silly, go figure
Community Veteran

N/A

maybe u guys like being taken for a ride then, i bet ur the kinda people that dont standup when sumthing is wrong like when they get poor service i.e. keep their mouths shut and hide in corners
elton
Grafter

> maybe u guys like being taken for a ride then, i bet ur the kinda people that dont standup when sumthing is wrong like when they get poor service i.e. keep their mouths shut and hide in corners

Andrew,
perhaps you're trying to help me prove my point. If so, I thank you. But it really isn't necessary. The content of the forum over the past couple of days, I believe, does validate my argument.
--
Skonko!
Firejack
Grafter

I agree with John....... Well said Notle Cheesy
N/A

ok everyone lets just not say anything anymore, keep our gobs shut, let the poor service we r getting continue so plusnet r oblivious to anything going wrong what so ever. great idea!
N/A

> I agree with John....... Well said Notle Cheesy

We very much value your feedback - here's where you can discuss any aspect of the service we provide.

So what gives you the right to moan as well?

We are discussing any aspect of the service, the particular aspect we are talking about is the aspect of it not working very well.....

I respect what you say however the service is poor and if you are quite happy with that then good for you. I for one am not happy and i dont give a ***** what you or anyone else says about my opinion.

I agree also that the forum is boring etc, but so is not having a proper internet connection, however it would seem i am not allowed to voice that opinion.
N/A

well said, i love this bit LOL >

> We are discussing any aspect of the service, the particular aspect we are talking about is the aspect of it not working very well.....
>

and there was me thinking that this particular forum was for discussing plusnet issues! silly me! what was i thinking about when i started to discuss plusnet issues in a plusnet forum! boy do i feel silly now
N/A

The forum is here for opinions even ones from plus sycophants.
espresso_mick
Grafter

Thank god the spamming of the Watchdog address has stopped!!

Nice bike by the way Elton.
N/A

Good Morning,

We do accept that we have had some problems over the last few days. We are however, working very hard to bring you a service that is second to none.

We will be releasing a statement later today regarding the service issues we have had over the weekend. Please keep an eye on the portal.

Regards,

Dave

--
| David Scarpa...................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support.....................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd............@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----