cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres my blinking email!

N/A

Since the email problems recently and the weekly delays, I am now not getting half my mail at all.

I have sent messages from my gmail account and my account at work and I am not receiving any of them.

I am sure Plusnets spam filter is deleting most of my mail before it gets to me Evil

Come on guys sort this out!
10 REPLIES
N/A

bump
Community Veteran

please do not bump posts it is against Forum Rules

as for email delays they are still some delays being experienced due to the spam attack last week, have a look at the Service Status for more info!

if you think the spam filter is catching a lot of your mail check your default "postmaster" account and also try turning spam filtering off and see if this helps
N/A

Is it just me and tigermad still having mega email problems/delays? I've posted 20 items on ebay today - only 12 emails have arrived though confirming listings which is par for the course with my PN email for weeks now. Some are lost for weeks now - missing presumed permanently lost. I am tearing my hair out. Spend half my day chasing work colleugues who I am not sure if I am chasing as they haven't bothered to reply or my email hasn't got to them or their email has got to me. It is not making home working much fun. PN's email is completely flaky. I've given up putting in tickets as it's got like Wimbledon with me putting in a sensible question and them giving a standard (non relevant) reply. I then point out they didn't read my query and so it goes on and on and on until I get so frustrated I give up which I'm sure if the intention to get us dratted customers off their backs. Still haven't had a reply to my 168 hours delayed email message (which never went). Evil

Don't know who to change to for the better. Advice please!
Community Veteran

I have never used my ISPs email at all, always found them unreliable! The emails that i have tested on my account have all sent and arrived instantly to and from various accounts and today I haven't heard of anyone thats had email delays with their PN accounts
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

and today I haven't heard of anyone thats had email delays with their PN accounts

Link
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Slipperymack
Grafter

and today I haven't heard of anyone thats had email delays with their PN accounts

Well lucky you - try ready the rest of the posts on the forum about this. I have just had an email arrive that was sent 13/5/06 @ 3.32 - and it was not spam!!!!!!

And I know for sure that many have not arrived.

Lets hope it is sorted soon.
Slipperymack
Grafter

Well they getting quicker - see above post - just had another one arrive - sent 17.43 today - says it arrived 21.38 BUT did not get to me until 22.13 ?

Still like I say it is quicker Tongue
Slipperymack
Grafter

Well they getting quicker - see above post - just had another one arrive - sent 17.43 today - says it arrived 21.38 BUT did not get to me until 22.13 ?

Still like I say it is quicker Tongue

Postscript -

I sent myself a test email @ 20.06 today but this has still not arrived. Sad
N/A

I received an email this evening that was sent on the 10th Smiley

So thats only 6 days to get here Cheesy
N/A

I'm cc-ing all my emails to myself now in the hope of working out which are lost but this is far from foolproof as one I've sent 3 times in the last 48 hours comes back to me in a reasonable time but the recipient still hasn't got it as indeed many of my recipients haven't during the last few weeks. I use email a lot and I expect 99.9% to get there in a reasonable time - any lost ones are further big black marks against PN who I have now lost confidence in as a provider of email.