cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the link to Tech Support on Portal?

N/A

:?:
Don't know if it's me being a bit blind, but there doesn't seem to be an obvious link to Plus's Tech Support and Contact Us pages - especially on the left side panel of the portal pages. Please add this link somewhere, or can someone please tell me/ how to get to it, without going to Help or search pages. Thanx
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

N/A

@graphixmad

Took me a while to find it , would think that the obvious place would be in the members section , but @no7olivier has posted link so you should be ok
Community Veteran

It did used to be clearly visable on the main Portal Page but in the wisdom of the developers :? it has now been relegated to the "Help" pages.
holdtight
Grafter

imo they should re-locate it back to where it was ( handy link on the left menu list )

when you know where to find it its not a problem but for new users it can be a bit of a mystery tour
Community Veteran

N/A

:roll:
Tut! Another case of engineer-itus (getting too giddy and overlooking the practical stuff, again!).

Cheers everyone!
Community Veteran

We had a long discussion about this when it happened but PN decided it should now stay under help.

I did suggest the help link be changed to help & support to make it clearer but that too was err ignored as well.