cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's my e-mail gone?

N/A

Where's my e-mail gone?

I registered a new .co.uk domain and have sucessfully put up a site that uses the domain.

However, when I test e-mailed the account using .co.uk instead of .plus.com the e-mail sends ok (from work address) but doesn't arrive in my mail box.

What gives :?:
7 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Where's my e-mail gone?

Hi there,

I've given things a nudge from our side, please let me know if this resolves this for you.

We have a problem open on this at the moment, and our developers are working on this so that manual intervention is not required.
N/A

Where's my e-mail gone?

Hi

Thanks for the fast response. I'll have a look.

Is there a general e-mail issue? The reason I ask is I've been having intermittent issues with my wife's e-mail - the account seemed to lose it's password (couldn't connect in Outlook or webmail) and I had to delete and re-create the mailbox.
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 158

Where's my e-mail gone?

There is no general issue like this we are aware of, if you see the same thing again please let us know.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Chris Parr
 Plusnet Help Team
Mand
Grafter

Where's my e-mail gone?

Hi there,

There are no generic mail issues, apart from some problems we're having with existing mailboxes and new free domains (which I should hopefully have fixed for you).

The error you describe often occurs with updates to Anti-Virus applications, have you installed any updates to these recently?
N/A

Where's my e-mail gone?

Yes, I have Avast anti-virus and it updates automatically - at least once a day.

Is there any way to prevent it from causing this problem, such as manually updating etc.?

EDIT : the new domain e-mail seems to work now. Thanks! Cool
jazz
Grafter

Where's my e-mail gone?

I have Avast! anti-virus and it updates every day - it has never caused any problems with my email (or any other service) however.
N/A

Where's my e-mail gone?

The reason I ask is I've been having intermittent issues with my wife's e-mail - the account seemed to lose it's password (couldn't connect in Outlook or webmail) and I had to delete and re-create the mailbox.

I could not receive any emails addressed to my domain until I deleted and re-created the mailboxes.

They only worked for a short time and then I had exactly the same problem as you, I raised a ticket at the time, however since I deleted and re-created the mailboxes a second time the problem seems to have resolved itself.