Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is my LLU to BTw MAC code?

bluewhale
Grafter

i've been waitiing now since the 5th September

and been told a few times it's about to be sent, but still no news!

Has anyone else got back from the LLU hellzone to BTw yet?
9 REPLIES
AndyMan
Grafter

I got notification that PN have my mac code now and will migrate me back on 3/10 . My request was made around 28th August ....
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I've passed the ticket back to the broadband operations team to chase this for you.
bluewhale
Grafter

i won't hold my breath :roll:

Moderators note by John (johnessex) Full quote of preceding post removed as per the Link:rules
N/A

i'm currently leaving plus after weeks of 8meg broadband running at 56k with little or no support, after talking to ofcom if i don't recieve the mac key within a matter of days (this is how long they told me it should take) then i have to get back in touch with them and they escalete the complaint. you shouldn't have to wait a month!
bluewhale
Grafter

and another day passes with no news/help/decent service...
fidgetingferdie
Grafter

Been waiting for one myself, apparently, bluewhale. I think we are in the same "lot".

The CS agents have been "chatty" for a while on my ticket, but it is rather quiet at the moment.

To be honest, it is not aggravating me too much yet. But we are getting there Cheesy
bluewhale
Grafter

and another day passes with no news/help/decent service...
N/A

I've given up waiting and cancelled. Here's the last few posts on my account, maybe this will explain why.

=======

Dear Mr Merrony,
I have today placed a cease on your line, which will complete in 7 days time. I have also refunded your last 3 months subscription to your account.

Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience caused during this time.

Regards,

Your comment 11:24am, Monday 25th September 2006
Thankyou. However this does not address the extra £47 that I believe I will need to pay my new provider in order to reestablish my line with BT after you have ceased. This is a direct consequence of you moving me to LLU. Could you please advise how you intend to redress this.

************* CSC - TC Faults 2:11pm, Thursday 28th September 2006
Dear Mr Merrony,
As we were prepared to generate you a mac key (I appreciate that it may have taken a while) we would not compensate you for the costs incurred in moving to a new ISP.

Regards,

Your comment 6:13pm, Thursday 28th September 2006
Let me remind you that I asked you to transfer me back to BT on 11 Aug, SEVEN WEEKS ago, having already been without service for over a week, and you refused.

It wasn't until I asked to cancel on 1 Sep, that you made the offer to move me back to BT if I remained a customer, which I accepted in good faith.

That is now almost A MONTH ago, I have chased several times, and you haven't done it; I have wasted considerable time chasing. The simple point is, whether you were intending to generate a MAC key or not, you have not done so.
bluewhale
Grafter

so what do the plusnet bods have to say about this mess then?

this is totally out of order

once again i'm being forced to think about contacting the regulators ...

come on get a grip at the end of the day all it needs is someone senior enough in plusnet to bang some tiscali heads together and lo and behold we'll be goven the codes

or are there now too many people waiting?

what a flipping mess!