Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where is CGI

tony2007
Grafter

Where is CGI

Hi
The stuff I have in my cgi-bin is malfunctioning! That is to say I am getting browser messages suggesting key scripts have gone, for example:

Error: Addon 'cra_xmultisubmit.pl' does not appear to exist. It has been disabled. Reload/refresh this page to continue. Full error: Can't locate /files/local/home/sociologyonline/cgi-bin/Global/cra_xmultisubmit.pl at /files/home/sociologyonline/cgi-bin/Global/craddon.pl line 60.

This is just one example, which is replicated across the range of scripts.
Yet if I ftp the scripts are there.

Can someone retify this, PLEASE!

Thanks
7 REPLIES
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Where is CGI

Hi,

I've added your details to internal problem 17273, if anyone else is having a problem after the upgrade please let me know.
tony2007
Grafter

Where is CGI

Thanks for the reply
But as I write the scripts are still not working - I've put the details in an individual ticket.
Hope you can respond speedily

Thanks
tony2007
Grafter

Where is CGI

Hi,
I am still having problems with most of my scripts on the crofters server.
I have raised a couple of tickets but obtain responses that everything is OK when clearly [ 3 different browsers] these pages are malfunctioning.
Can anyone here advise?
Thanks
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Where is CGI

Hi,

I've just had a look at the scripts you've listed on the ticket, they appear to be OK tor me, in that they don't generate any error messages. However, I'm not sure what they should show when they are working, it might be useful at add this to the ticket.
tony2007
Grafter

Where is CGI

dave,
the scripts appear to be 'empty' - sorry don't know technical stuff - but the poll script should not show 'invalid poll' but the results of the poll; the guest book has 'lost' the entries - I noticed you just tested it and your entry is NOT showing - finally the Coranto link produces muliple error messages.
All these files and scripts are present in the cgi-bin and I have just re-Chmoded (!) them but to no avail.
HELP!
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff

Where is CGI

Hi,

I've just seen that you've added a note saying the scripts are working now. The network guys have been looking into various issues that have been raised over the last few days, chances are that the resolution to someone else's problem has also fixed your problem.
tony2007
Grafter

Where is CGI

yeah, the scripts appear to be OK
Let's hope this the end of the problem
thanks