Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where did it go?

James
Grafter

Where did it go?

Hi Guys,

Awfully sorry about that. I was asked to remove the list as apparently we need authorisation from Tiscali before we publish that information publically.

And yes, I feel a little foolish.
7 REPLIES
N/A

Where did it go?

Was the list of Tiscali exchanges that James posted a few minutes ago inaccurate, or were we not supposed to see it? It's disappeared from the Usergroup pages.
N/A

Where did it go?

To have removed it totally James, smacks of "protectionism" and to have a 404 that says "there was nothing here guv, honest" isn't really commuicating the facts to your punters is it?

Surely instead you could have replaced the page with something along the lines of "due to constraints imposed on us by Tiscali, we are unable to further show this information", or would that give us customers even more of a reason to worry?

Mark
astarsolutions
Grafter

Where did it go?

Doesn't anybody have it in their browsers temporary files?
N/A

Where did it go?

I've got a full copy, but wouldn't want to get James in trouble, especially as he's just deleted a thread on the PN forums that had a partial list in it.
JonathanW
Grafter

Where did it go?

At the time simply removing it was the swiftest way to remove the information that Tiscali didn't want us displaying without their authorisation.
N/A

Where did it go?

At the time simply removing it was the swiftest way to remove the information that Tiscali didn't want us displaying without their authorisation.

Why is this information top secret? If this is going to affect me, I have a right to know and F9 have an obligation to tell me, especially if has the potential to cost me money in migration fees once implemented because we have been taken off the IP stream product. This sucks again of F9 treating customers like mushrooms!!!!

Doesn't anybody have it in their browsers temporary files?

Didn't stay in my cache unfortunately, I did look.

Mark
N/A

Where did it go?

Has appeared here though, be quick:

http://tiscalillu.freewebpage.org/