Did you mean: 

Where PlusNet lead - others follow

Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

8 REPLIES
N/A

Its a good job ive never once considered using dabs then hey lol. They have always been on the high end of over inflated prices in my eyes.

Good luck to BT on this venture ( but I cant see plusnets offerings hardly keeping up with the purchase of dabs ).
Community Veteran

But will BT send each of its broadband customers a "news" letter, which is actually a sales pitch for whatever is in the shop this month?

Actually - they probably will.

Is that BT broadband, BT wholesale, or the retail sector of BT (the physical phones etc).

Its not quite the same as an ISP retailing IT bits and bobs.

BT should be concentrating on upping its customer service levels accross al existing arms, rather than expanding another - in my opinion.
Community Veteran

I believe its BT Retail that made the purchase
Community Veteran

I expect so, as BT Retail has had an online store operational for quite some time now - I expect they plan on using Dabs to replace their old store with the much bigger, more capable version.

Thomas
Community Veteran
Fixes: 54

much bigger, more capable version.
I agree with much bigger but comparing the BT Shop after sales service with Dabs I would question "capable".
N/A

*removes dabs from his bookmarks*

Wont be using them again :lol: . Then again I stopped using Dabs a long time ago when they got rid of the clearance section lol, only time you could get a bargain heh.

I have to agree with Tom alot of their prices are much higher than other e-tailers and unlike Scan you cant just go to the store to buy/return something. It is all done online much like eDiryer, I mean eBuyer lol.

Ah well, its just another toy that BT will break as far as I am concerned. Aslong as they dont touch Savastore I will be happy, although they are overpriced aswell there is some good bargains in the clearance/b-grade section heh.
shellsong
Grafter

Hmm! Not used Dabs for several years-- they used to be quite good and even had a store near me in Bracknell! Then they went all online and became difficult to access for customer support so I stopped using them (PN take note!) Wink
N/A

Its a good job ive never once considered using dabs then hey lol. They have always been on the high end of over inflated prices in my eyes.

Not always if you look carefully, they also have a better reputation for dealing with the customer unlike a lot of the other online stores ;-)

I dealt with them for 5 years, then tryed a cheaper one, absolute mistake, cheap goods and terrible time trying to get refund. You sometimes get what you pay for ;-)