cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will I get my MaxDSL ?

N/A

I received an acknowldegment for Ticket: 19240774 but a friend of mine who submitted his ticket 3 days after mine got his MaxDSL today. When it it likely I will get my upgrade? I had closed the ticket assuming that it was ok, and had been put onto a database somewhere for the the regrade.
15 REPLIES
Community Veteran

The q jumping customers are being put through as quickly as possible but PN are limited on the total number of regrades they are allowed to submit each day.

So it may happen any day now.
N/A

I'm still waiting here as well. :x
aetos
Grafter

Join the club, from the amount of dates bandied about who knows if and when...
They (PN) are still happy to take our money while we wait....

MArk
shellsong
Grafter

@aetos
Why don't you PM someone like Dave Tomlinson on the Comms team, although I'm a little surprised that Jon Whiting hasn't picked up on your case since he must have been aware of your situation since he has been posting in Topics where you've made it clear!
N/A

Does the fact that I closed the ticket matter?
shellsong
Grafter

It would probably have been wisest to let them close it-- they might not have actioned it!
N/A

I have requested another now. I just assumed that when I had the acknowledgement it would be taken care of, whether I closed the ticket or not.
N/A

Put a friend of mine on Broadband today and he got 8m
I am still stuck on 2.2m.
Looks as if I will have to cancel my conscription and then either rejoin or join another isp to get up to speed.
Sad
willhome
Grafter

be patient ... mine came out of the blue today ... no email no nothing and even my queue jump request ticket randomly dissappeared. i put ticket asking what happened and they said it must been closed my mistake and to put another one in each explaining what happen...(that was yesterday night to late for pn to put in a upgrade) today i on maxdsl
N/A

Problem is, as we do not know how long upgrades take, I can be sitting waiting when in fact I have been missed. I feel I have been with PLusNet for a while, I have passed my billing date, I have requested a q jump, mt q jump request ticket has been auto closed and ... I wait. Can someone give an indication other than 'it can take some months' of time scales. It looks as if some are being upgraded quicker than me. I am on Premier option 1.
shellsong
Grafter

As far as I can gather your queue jump ticket being closed means that you've been added to the spreadsheet and will go into the next BT bulk upgrade order which is put in weekly. Then you are in the lap of the BT gods!
N/A

Well if thats the case I can look forward to waiting for BT any time. So maybe I will wait for BT or then again I may just wait for BT Smiley
N/A

When will I get MaxDSL?

My q jump Ticket: 19223944 which is now Closed was Raised: 2006-04-21 15:18:28 member since 2000 and still no MaxDSL what was the point of q jump?
N/A

Ps PN closed my ticket