cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When is BB+ peak time period.

N/A

Would someone clarify the peak time period on BB+.

I thought it was 4pm to midnight, but I am into my second billing period and the bandwidth usage montior still has only 8am to midnight. (Plus I have used 0kB this period, which started today, but 1.59GB this month?!).
6 REPLIES
N/A

Broadband Plus

Perfect for surfing, email, chatting and shopping - not file-sharing and large downloads.

There is no usage cap, however the product is designed for up to 3GB usage each month at 4pm-Midnight. Once your usage exceeds the product design, your downloads and surfing will get progressively slower until the start of your next billing month when your usage is reset.

3GB per month at peak times is more than enough for most Broadband Plus customers
N/A

Umm......... so how do I get my 4pm to midnight usage
JJ
Grafter

Accounts not updated to new version of VMBU
----------------------------------------------------

Over the last month we have been changing every customers account type on their billing date. This change gives access to the new View My Broadband Usage system, provides additional account features such as PlusTalk and starts the process of upgrading to an Up to 8Mb connection. We have now moved 170,000 customers in this way, but there are around 30,000 customers who have not had these changes applied to their account.

For customers with older account types, we had to delay the changeover until now, because we needed to further test and develop our management solutions for these account types. The rest of these 30,000 customers were not changed due to a scripting error on our part. Both these issues have now been resolved and we expect all customers tol have received their updated account type by the end of this week.

Please note that for the changes to take affect, a forced disconnect of the connection is required. We perform this overnight and once it has been done customers will be able to reconnect immediately.

I guess you, like me, are on one of the older accounts. Mine was done last night and everything reset to zero. When they do this your peak time will change to 4pm-12

JohnH
N/A

I had the same problem, but only because I was using a bookmark I had set up on my computer to the "View my useage" page. Have you done this as well? If so, get to it via the "My account > connection settings > view my useage" route instead. This solved my problem, and now it shows up as 4pm- MN
N/A

Question, is the 4pm to midnight peak time the same at the weekends as well?
N/A

yes its 24/7