cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When does Plusnets week BEGIN and END???

N/A

When does Plusnets week BEGIN and END???

Hi all does anybody know the answer? :confused:

Ticket ID: 6021787 :mad:

Why? coz evey Sunday on the fareusage page it shows that I have hours left (usually between 6-10 hours)
BUT on the week ending Sun 29nd it showed I had 10 hrs 23min left .
Great I thought I`m keeping within the FareUsage rules.
So from Mon-Wed the next week I used over 11 hrs in total, no problem I thought coz like a FOOL :angryfire: I assumed that Plusnets weeks ran from Monday to Sunday (as displayed in the fareusage table) BUT I have just seen that I have been given a Ticket for exceeding my hours during these days (ie Mon 30th Dec - Wed 1st Jan 11hrs ), so although the Current Usage table shows I have over 6Hrs left for this week I`ve got this Ticket.
All I can think is that Plusnet can PICK WHEN to set the start of our weekly time allowance !!

Eg: You dont use the Net all week then you use a total of 10hrs on the Sunday, then the next couple of days you use another 11 hrs thinking that the timer has been RESET from the previous week, that is Sunday being the end of the week as shown on the Usage table BUT NO plusnet will the reset its start of the week to Sunday so that you`ve gone over yur hours.
Unfare I think and making the Usage Table USELESS..

3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: When does Plusnets week BEGIN and END???

Hi again forgot to point out that on this page:

https://portal.plus.net/info2/residential/res_fixed_connectlite.html

It states that:
"Connect Lite User has a Fair Usage maximum of up to 20 hours that you can use each week."

it says WEEK!!! not "upto 20 hours every 7 days"

I Expect Plusnet will start its own CALANDER!! so that there are more MONTHS in the year too!!

N/A

> Hi again forgot to point out that on this page:
>
> https://portal.plus.net/info2/residential/res_fixed_connectlite.html
>
> It states that:
> "Connect Lite User has a Fair Usage maximum of up to 20 hours that you can use each week."
>
> it says WEEK!!! not "upto 20 hours every 7 days"
>
> I Expect Plusnet will start its own CALANDER!! so that there are more MONTHS in the year too!!
>

Have a look on

http://portal.plus.net/info2/legal/legal_stuff-aup-dialaccess-connect-res.html
>

N/A

> Hi all does anybody know the answer? :confused:
>
> Ticket ID: 6021787 :mad:
>
> Why? coz evey Sunday on the fareusage page it shows that I have hours left (usually between 6-10 hours)
> BUT on the week ending Sun 29nd it showed I had 10 hrs 23min left .
> Great I thought I`m keeping within the FareUsage rules.
> So from Mon-Wed the next week I used over 11 hrs in total, no problem I thought coz like a FOOL :angryfire: I assumed that Plusnets weeks ran from Monday to Sunday (as displayed in the fareusage table) BUT I have just seen that I have been given a Ticket for exceeding my hours during these days (ie Mon 30th Dec - Wed 1st Jan 11hrs ), so although the Current Usage table shows I have over 6Hrs left for this week I`ve got this Ticket.
> All I can think is that Plusnet can PICK WHEN to set the start of our weekly time allowance !!
>
> Eg: You dont use the Net all week then you use a total of 10hrs on the Sunday, then the next couple of days you use another 11 hrs thinking that the timer has been RESET from the previous week, that is Sunday being the end of the week as shown on the Usage table BUT NO plusnet will the reset its start of the week to Sunday so that you`ve gone over yur hours.
> Unfare I think and making the Usage Table USELESS..
>
>

Good Morning,

The monitored week is a fixed 7 day period, in your case it runs from Thursday to Wednesday. The only time this would change is if you exceeded the fair usage quota in less than 7 days. For example if you went over on Saturday then your fixed monitored week would then run from Sunday to Saturday. The system is designed to be flexible with a 4 level warning and these levels are reset provided you remain within the fair usage for a 30 day period.

Kind Regards,
Rob
--
| Robert Kelly.....................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support...................for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...........@ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----