cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the current email status ???

fallingwaters
Grafter

The service status page promised an update on the email problem at 17:00 today.

It is now past 18:00 and I see that the page has changed to say that the next upadte will be at 09:00 tommorow.

I dont feel that this is good enough. I am still getting connection timeouts, have plenty of missing emails, are only getting a few outstanding emails apasmodically and some with no text at all.

As a business user I want more information.

Thanks, Bill
8 REPLIES
N/A

do you subscribe to the service announcements? I've had over 6 emails today talking about email alone.
N/A

There is a raft of info re current problems in the service status forum.
As always, assume that any delays will be longer than advised, then at least you will only be in for a pleasant surprise rather than the other way round.
johnmglen
Grafter

The continued problems PN are having are outrageous. This is happening way too often and I am sadly considering a move. A shame too, always liked PN but I think they are slipping, they may soon be seen in the same dismal light as Tiscali, and that is bad!

If I were Mr Plus Net, I would horsewhip my bloomin engineers.
N/A

yup, just had another email talking about email. That means 3 announcements in the last 30 minutes Shocked

You can't say they don't keep you informed!
Laugh
Grafter

There is a raft of info re current problems in the service status forum.

Thanks for the pointer but I don't want to go hunting through a forum.

There is supposed to be a Status Page that displays the status of the system. What we actually need is a Status Page to show the status of the Status Page :roll:

The portal is still running like a dog, yet the status page says it's all fine and dandy now that it's been fixed! It hasn't been fixed! It is still broke! Change the Traffic light back to Amber!

Sorry! Must be calm. [Deep breath - IN and OUT]

Apparently there's only a few issues with mail and there may be slight delays. NAY! NAY! THRICE NAY! It's taken me over an hour to download my mail!

[Deep breath - IN and OUT]

The Status Page is currently a waste of time. It is hardly ever accurate and the Status lo-call number is even worse. They take money off you to tell you that the garden is rosy when in actual fact the lawn has subsided into the pond.

I still have a warm glow for PlusNet but if there are many more weeks like this one I'm not sure that I'll be able to keep the warm embers alight. (Stick another organisational chart on the fire!)
N/A

You don't have to go searching, they are all listed in one forum... Or, if you prefer, you can have them emailed to you (sounds crazy doesn't it? Problems about the email servers emailed to you Cheesy but you can have them emailed to somewhere like a gmail account)
N/A

Hi, I don't think we need to told that there are continuing issues with e-mails, that is quite obvious, we just need a good and reliable service that +net are failing to deliver. For instance it says on the service status that pop3 is working, no it is not, look +net just fix it ok?
ChrisC
Redviper
Grafter

Hi

I too am having POP3 Issues, however i am also only getting dialup speeds, and 10min, ago i could not wiew any webpages at all - whats going onHuh

Edit

Its all OK now....but for how longHuhHuh?Huh