Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is going on?

halfchan
Grafter

What is going on?

Dear Gary Chue,

As part of our commitment to providing the best value broadband experience, we have now successfully moved your broadband service to our alternative broadband network.

You should see no change in your service and you don't need to change any settings or your hardware, your broadband will simply continue to work as normal.

Thank you for your continued custom.

Kind regards,

PlusNet Customer Support
http://www.plus.net

No change in service? Your having a laugh! I used to have a very stable 2meg service now it is utter rubbish!
I have had a ticket raised for over a week and they asked me to conduct speed tests a week later! I have done this over 24hrs ago and still no response or indiication of what the problem is or the direction of their enquiries. If they ask me to carry out other tests I will explode!

This is very poor "service" all round and Plusnet should give me some free subscription for the week or more that this has been wrong. They will not even give a sincere apology I bet!
4 REPLIES
N/A

Re: What is going on?

They will not even give a sincere apology I bet!

You'll struggle to get an apology let alone a SINCERE one!
N/A

What is going on?

I don't know how true the statement is
you don't need to change any settings or your hardware, your broadband will simply continue to work as normal.

looking at other threads where users have lost connection when they were LLU'ed the problem was down to incorrect settings on the modem. I could be wrong but with BT the settings should PPPoA VC-Mux and when LLU'ed PPPoE LLC.
N/A

What is going on?

I have had no connection for 13 days now... again. b u g g e r all response from anyone at plusnet.

I got told my settings were and that they should be PPPoE or something, but I have the router set up exactly as instructed by the person I managed to talk to after 2 hours on hold.

Excellent service plusnet
N/A

What is going on?

Be prepared for your BT test results not to be there!

That is a good one, had that twice now.