Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is This?

Bizlat
Grafter

What is This?

Dear Mr Tuitt,
We are still awaiting the direct debit payment for the previous months subscription to clear, once this has gone through successfully any restrictions on your account will be lifted.

Regards,
Chris Parr

My bank says the payment goes out on the 18 of the month ,since when is there speed capping when plusnet await direct debit payment.

[Moderator's note by Mark (pcsni):Censored swear word removed from the title. There was no need and it also made clicking on the link problematic.
12 REPLIES
N/A

What is This?

Have you gone over your included useage?
If so, then the speed restriction will apply to your next billing date - which you say is the 18th - Thursday should therefore be the day that your usage is reset, and speed management is taken off your account.

Oh - do us a favour, and click on edit - get rid of the swearing in the title bar - its not allowed or appreciated on this forum. Wink
Bizlat
Grafter

What is This?

Did u read my post ?
my direct debit goes out on the 18,my monthly billing period started on the 11 MAY since then my dl speed have not been reset.
Now read what MR PARR said again!! :?
N/A

What is This?

:!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

And you expect someone here to give you help and advice with an attitude like that.

I suggest you pay your fricken bill.
N/A

What is This?

Is there a problem with LAST months payment, or did that process successfully?

Also, you need to edit your posts and take out the CS Rep's name. Posting these is not allowed on these forums.
Bizlat
Grafter

What is This?

progamer if i had not paid would i have a service from plusnet?
All my direct debits are up to date the next payment according to my bank is on the 18 may
my vmbu was reset on the 11/12 may 0 peak/0 off peak NOT the speed i can download at.
Does that make it any clearer,which is why i dont understand what diect debit payment which is always paid on the 18 has to with speed restrictions.Thats all i'm asking ,i just want to download at my usual speed.
N/A

What is This?

progamer if i had not paid would i have a service from plusnet?

Yes, you would. I had a friend who kept on setting up direct debits on empty bank accounts to pay plusnet. Obviously there was about a week where the DD would be being setup but in the meantime, even though he had not paid his bill for fuck knows how long they kept giving him service.

So as progamer says - pay your bill.
N/A

What is This?

So obviously you need to confirm if the bank sent the payment - check your statements. And if the payment was sent, then you need to tell PlusNet this and you probably might need to send a copy of the statement too, with the transaction in question.
Bizlat
Grafter

What is This?

4677868 £-1.50 £0.00 11/02/2006 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme
5218403 £21.99 £0.00 11/03/2006 Fully Paid Account Billing (2006-03-11 to 2006-04-10)
5218404 £-1.00 £0.00 11/03/2006 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme
5456944 £21.99 £0.00 11/04/2006 Fully Paid Account Billing (2006-04-11 to 2006-05-10)
5456945 £-1.00 £0.00 11/04/2006 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme
5696163 £21.99 £20.99 11/05/2006 Part-Paid Account Billing (2006-05-11 to 2006-06-10)
5696164 £-1.00 £0.00 11/05/2006 Credit Note Reduction of subscription charges by the referral scheme

part paid direct debit on the 18th of each month,

GOTSDL i do pay my bill,biaatch!
N/A

What is This?

If your billing date is the 11 / 12, then why is your direct debit only going out on 18th of each month, I would suggest you have set something up wrong there, and that would be why they haven't lifted the restrictions yet, as you haven't paid and therefore don't qualify to have them taken off. Also, stop getting abusive at people for no reason. It's quite simple, the more abusive you get, the less people are going to be willing to help, and the less they will think of you.
UberMensch
Grafter

What is This?

I was about to write something like that...

Please conduct yourself as if we are all in one room.
N/A

What is This?

If you don't want help then don't bother posting,

raise a ticket to plusnet asking if they have had your payment, if the payment shows on your bank statement then scan a copy and attach it to your ticket.

Sorted.

Plusnet may be more inclined to help you if you DONT speak to then how you've spoken to people in here, ie abusively and without respect.

If you've paid then show plusnet your bank statement with the payment on and ask them, politely and clearly, to reset your account.
craign
Grafter

What is This?

So according to what you wrote, at this point in time you owe PN £20.99. Which will be paid on the 18th. So at this moment you are in arrears.

Which would make what the CS agent says correct?