cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is THIS!?

N/A

What is THIS!?

Does this mean anything to anyone? Please explain it to me!

Thanks!
6 REPLIES
N/A

What is THIS!?

It looks very pretty but it means bugger all to me either, lol.
N/A

What is THIS!?

Geez! I can't believe the word I used there is censored, lol.
shellsong
Grafter

What is THIS!?

It's the upstream and downstream data versus frequency range distribution of ADSL as seen by the modem, at a rough guess! Tongue

The bins are frequency bands in the ADSL spectrum!-- Where did you get that from, if you don't mind me asking?
N/A

What is THIS!?

I got it from my Conexant Accesrunner DSL modem control panel. There is this sneeky thing where you have to hit Alt-P to bring up all the diagnostic info - and there is TONS of it! I'm quite pleased with it actually considering it was only a cheap thing.
shellsong
Grafter

What is THIS!?

At least it appears to indicate that you haven't got any major interference affecting your SNR, take a look at the similar piccies at http://yarwell.blogspot.com/2005_08_01_yarwell_archive.html if you want to see what I mean!
N/A

What is THIS!?

Hehe! I've just recently 'un-hooked' my ring-loop! No point in feeding random noise back into my line if it's not needed. None of my phones have got big bells in them, so they all still work fine. That's a good guide if you've got the confidence, but remember not to mess with the wiring behind the main BT box!