cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is Customer Service?

allaboutoffice
Dabbler

Does anyone in Plusnet know what customer service is?

* I was overcharged for a second time so opened a ticket. Nobody sorted it out and it got automatically closed by the system after waiting 14 days for them to refund me (which they still haven't)

* I re-raised the ticket 4 days ago and still nobody has acknowledged it or anything

* I ring the 0845 support number, if I choose an option for a problem with billing I am told that for 'security reasons' (i.e. 'we don't want to talk to you') I have to put my request through the web site (which doesn't get a response anyway).

* If I choose an option that will get me to a human being on the 0845 number (like 'my broadband connection's not working') I'm told I'll have to wait an hour!

* I ring their switchboard and it just rings and rings and rings.

* I ring their sister company and ask Mr Pullen to call me, he doesn't

What do you think? Plusnet used to be so good but over the past month customer service has gone totally down the pan, despite their announcement about so-called 'improvements' in July. If things don't improve soon I think Plusnet might end up on BBC's 'Are We Being Served' program, I certainly feel I am not being served, I have been a customer for about 10 years. Evil

Andrea Jones
2 REPLIES
NigelWood
Grafter

Re: What is Customer Service?

I've responded to your ticket. I will phone you tomorrow morning to check everything is statisfactory.
allaboutoffice
Dabbler

It was really nice to speak to a human being at last, I just hope Plusnet do some serious staff training to help staff remedy trivial matters more quickly and treat our tickets in the correct manner so that they don't get 'binned'.

Here's hoping things improve for everyone!

Andrea Jones