cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happens when going over 100gig?

N/A

Hi all,

I was woundering.. since im on unlimited downloads what happens if i go over 100gig? (as far as i know im on unlimited downloads since i pay 40£ a month) im close to it without really noticing due to me doing alot of Digital Video work and the files i download are about 2 gig or more.. But do i need to beaware if i go over 100gigs?

Thanks for any replys,

Matt
10 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,

What account are you on?
Wheelie
Grafter

It sounds like you are on the Premier 8MB package and if thats the case the threshold can be found here
N/A

Premier 8MB package, So nothing will happen then Tongue
N/A

If you keep to the limits outlined in the table you'll be fine. Just monitor your peak time 60gb usage and all will be fine.
Wheelie
Grafter

Sorry I missed Marks post as I was replying to you when the phone rang.

Yes I would say very safe Wink

I am getting slow in my old age Sad
N/A

Thanks all.
N/A

I am on the 2Mbit Premier, and I would just like to find out if PlusNet will contact me to warn, me or will they just let it go for a few times running and then put the limits on?
Wheelie
Grafter

You have the ability to monitor your own usage via the portals View My Usage so don't rely on Plusnet sending you anything except until you have passed a limit.
N/A

The demon hounds of hell come to claim your soul if you break SUP. Take note.
N/A

i can tell you what will happen

they will give you a nice warning & throttle your throughput, then the next month they will go hang you out to dry because they don't have there head around how there stats work. oh and there is no consideration to how you modify your usage.