cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What happened to this 'improved customer service'

N/A

Hello

I am posting this here is complete desparation, as no-one seems to be bothering to read the ticket system.

I have a broadband speed issue which was raised as a ticket in June. I have had very little response from +net other than the usual 'jump through hoops' about testing on BTs system etc.

Finally they excalated it to 'thier supplier' which will take 48-72 hours. This was now over 2 weeks ago and I have still not heard anything back.

I keep adding messages to the ticket asking for an update, but it seems they either don't care or have lost the ticket completely.

Could one of the PlusNet Comms people please give the techies a nudge, all I want it to know my problem is being looked at and that PlusNet actually care.
4 REPLIES
10crawford
Grafter

I wonder if I'll see a pig flying past my window before +net improve their responses on the ticketing system.

If you have a problem it is annoying but receiving no feedback on tickets just makes it worse.

One of the problems I believe is +net reluctance to publish known issues on the service status pages. They then get lots of individual tickets which seem to fall into a black hole. If the service status pages accurately showed ALL known problems and had regular updates I think there would be a reduction in customer disatisfaction.
James
Grafter

Hiya,

I've raised this internally for someone to pick up.
N/A

Thank You James!

I really appreciate that, at lest it seems like there is actaully life in PlusNet.
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

Looking at the fault ticket, we've not been able to find any fault, can you retest it and supplier the information in the ticket if it's still the same please?