cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does this mean please? Member of staff please.

jagger
Grafter

We would like to inform you that your Help Assistant Question [ 21160440 ] has now been returned to the IE - Traffic Management pool. A member of our Support Team will investigate your issue as soon as possible.

Does this mean my question has done one full lap and is going round again?

As an addendum to my full question about packet loss when attempting to play GTR2 online,last night I joined and completed a faultless night's racing with not one single lost packet. :shock: This really was a shock.The two images below are last night and a month ago which is a fair reflection of my normal online experience lately.What happened yesterday to cause such a dramatic improvement?

2 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Hi there,

That message just means that the ticket has been released from being on hold.

Regarding the changes required, these were scheduled to go ahead on Thursday, but had to be postponed until Tuesday due to some internal network issues.

As for what happened to make things better as far as I am aware no changes were made.
jagger
Grafter

Thanks Mand,

I haven't made any changes either but the difference in performance of my connection is chalk and cheese like like the pictures show.

I thought something must have been changed to get such a massive difference.Maybe I got a good gateway on Thursday.Haven't checked the game today but l8nc is showing an almost total absence of dropped packets.