cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does it take?

N/A

What does it take?

Good Morning

What does it take to get the support people to carry out a promise?

With ticket 17698352, I was promised that my account would be changed if I indicated which new service I wanted. I immediatedly replied that I wished to receive Broadband Plus. That was on the 2nd October - yes that's right, the 2nd October.

I have raised another ticket on the 15th, asking for some positive action, to which I am still awiting a reply. So I have contacted the support people again early today.

All I have been trying to do for months is to alter my account from a £24+ per month to one of £14+, and, hopefully a faster broadband service. I do not want to change ISP, although this would not cause to much disruption as my emails are forwarded from a domain address. But as thing stand, some of the offers from alternative ISPs are looking very tempting.

Please, Moderators, can you tell me what the problem in fulfilling my simple, but longed for, request.

Regards
5 REPLIES
JonathanW
Grafter

What does it take?

Hi,

Can I ask how you replied to the ticket? Was it via link:Contact Us, or was it a response to the autoemail sent out by the system? As if it was the latter, we wouldn't have recevied this, as email is not one of the communication methods that we use.
rammie1976
Grafter

What does it take?

You've already posted on another thread by this customer that ...

http://portal.plus.net/central/forums/viewtopic.php?t=35011&start=15

As has also been stated, if the OP's ticket wasn't clear as to which account he was wanting to move to, the CSC agents should have responded asking him to confirm this, the ticket wouldn't have just been closed off with nothing happening to it.

In the end what does it matter who's at fault, try and recover the situation. It would look better for +net Customer Services if you actually helped the guy change his account - go on put yourself out?
JonathanW
Grafter

What does it take?

Hi,

Whilst it would be polite to change the account over, the fact is that the customer hasn't actually specified anywhere on a ticket what account he wishes to move to. Additionally, there's the fact that this isn't an official support medium, so any request made here can't be actioned on the account itself.
rammie1976
Grafter

What does it take?

Goodness - you really are being pedantic. :roll:

As you said its obviously not been dealt with well - the customer has stated on here what he wants, why not contact him either on here or via pm, to facilitate that?
simonh
Grafter

What does it take?

I immediatedly replied that I wished to receive Broadband Plus.

the fact is that the customer hasn't actually specified anywhere on a ticket what account he wishes to move to.

chowuk, just reply in the ticket which account you want.