cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do these speeds mean?

N/A

I have just been on the BT site. My ADSL order now says CEASE. So looks like I am on LLU like you said.

Do IDnet support LLU MACS?
7 REPLIES
N/A

Hi there,
My connection was/is 2mb. I have recently experienced long periods where I could not connect. I have now looked at my router settings and they now state:

DownStream Connection Speed 8157 kbps
UpStream Connection Speed 640 kbps

Does this mean I have been LLU'd or Maxed or something else?

Speed tests still suggest a 2mb connection at present but from reading on here it can take a while to finish the tests.
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

If it's a residential account, those are very likely to be LLU figures.

Neil
N/A

If it's a residential account, those are very likely to be LLU figures.

Neil

darn it, i was going to ask for my mac code too. Evil Now im scuppered

Thanks Neil
N/A

So how can you tell I it is LLU and not MAX. What difference would there be in the readings? Would the upload speed be lower on Max?
N/A

I have just sent a question to the support team to ask why I have not been notified whatsoever that they were going to change me to LLU.

I am not a happy bunny Sad
kjaerligkatt
Grafter

So how can you tell I it is LLU and not MAX. What difference would there be in the readings? Would the upload speed be lower on Max?

On a residential line the upload speed for Max is limited to 448.
N/A

I have just sent a question to the support team to ask why I have not been notified whatsoever that they were going to change me to LLU.

You normally get the "You will be moved to our alternative broadband supplier" a couple of days after they have actually moved you :roll: