cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do I have to pay?

N/A

What do I have to pay?

So because of total incompetency (not on my part), what is it going to cost me to go back to BTs line and get my MAC code?
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

What do I have to pay?

Well... As you don't give any details about your connection, product, contract type, how long you have been with PN, if you bought any hardware with them, if you went for the 'free' activation, if you migrated in etc etc then how can we answer your question?
N/A

What do I have to pay?

I am on 2mb Premier. Monthly Contract, I have been with Plusnet about 4 years now. No hardware, I use my own. I didnt migrate in, it was a new connection.

Have I missed something?
N/A

What do I have to pay?

just need your inside leg measurment... Smiley
N/A

What do I have to pay?

just need your inside leg measurment... Smiley

27" I am only a short ar*e Cheesy
N/A

What do I have to pay?

I'd guess (probably completely wrongly) and say plusnet will probably want around £10 for the remainder of the line activation, and BT will probably want £47 to move you back to MaxDSL from LLU if that's what your on.
N/A

What do I have to pay?

I'd guess (probably completely wrongly) and say plusnet will probably want around £10 for the remainder of the line activation, and BT will probably want £47 to move you back to MaxDSL from LLU if that's what your on.

Thanks Squidgey.
Theres no way I am forking out £47 when I didn't want it in the first place. What a complete hassle this is.

I have been thinking about changing isps for a few months now and this has totally messed it up now. Its funny they have only recently put me on LLU since I have problems. (unless that is why i kept getting no connection in the first place).
N/A

What do I have to pay?

Well, you can always try and get PN to foot the bill, but good luck even getting a reply to that.
N/A

What do I have to pay?

Since PN are the only ones profiting from LLU, they should foot the bill... What do OFCOM say on the subject....
Community Veteran

What do I have to pay?

Correct, your are completey wrong Tongue The free activation or 'you stay we pay' was not around 4 years ago.

Ok, now I have some info I can deduce what you may owe - which is exactly nothing, except the next monthly payment during your 30 day notice period as stated in the T&C.

If you are on LLU and want to migrate to another ISP on IPstream, then you must request this and PN have stated any migrations from LLU will not result in the customer incuring any costs to move as PN will cover the cost to do so.
N/A

What do I have to pay?

Thanks for the correction - thats sounds like an excellent move by PN.
N/A

What do I have to pay?

So if I want to move to another ISP and try ADSL MAX (BT) then I wont have to pay for the MAC?

So do request a MAC code now and all I pay is the last months normal billing cost?
Community Veteran

What do I have to pay?

PN have never charged anything for issuing a MAC. What they do require is you pay any remaining contractural payments before they will issue it.

In your case it's just 1 months money due during the 30 day notice period. When you do move, don't forget to claim back for the period you have paid for after the 30 day notice period. It is not refunded automatically.
N/A

What do I have to pay?

Thanks Peter

I have requested my MAC so I will wait and see what happens.

Its a shame it has come to this. I have been quite happy with PN until the last 6 months or so. Now I cant wait to move :!: