What are we the Customers doing?

Just a poll to see what people are actually doing re the changes etc

Please no negative posts or flaming - thx

could a mod make this a sticky for a few days but diable replies Huh?? plz
12 REPLIES
ceridwen
Grafter

Staying as at present my own connection still does the job I need it to do, so the hassle of finding another supplier (who can offer a 20:1 2Mb connection at 30 per month isn't yet worth it)

However, I am very dissillusioned by PN - almost every other week there is yet another change in direction, change in service, or sometimes actions which are so blatantly going to upset customer relations with very little real gain, so I'm certainly not recommending them any more, and if a change occurs which does affect me, I'll probably not give them the benefit of the doubt before leaving.

Matthew
N/A

left Smiley

Activation date for F2S 7th Sep Cool
N/A

ummm just edited it to ask for a sticky and it lost the poll results :-(

just redid the questions and it has now duplicated it could a mod or cs staff delete the duplicates for me plz
N/A

I'm staying for now as so far my connection has been fine over the last 3+ years *however* in light of what happened with PR100 and wadev I'm considering leaving as soon as I find another ISP I'll be happy with - Not because I agree with the actions of PR100 etc but because I disagree with PN's OTT response.

The current behaviour of the PN management is not what I would expect from a professional/serious company... regardless of what shareholders want without customers there is no company ergo no jobs. Please for the sake of us all PN take a good long hard look at whats gone wrong and STOP MAKING THE SAME MISTAKES AND TROTTING OUT THE SAME LAME DUCK EXCUSES.

The only reason I stay is for £21.99 a month for 100GB and the reliability of my connection I'm going to have to work hard to find as good a package.

(Hope this isn't construded as a negative post I'm just explaining the way I feel)
N/A

At last Something to show just how Plusnet customers are feeling.
Metalguru
Grafter

My connection has always been solid, meets my non demanding requirements, and is value for money.

Never the less I am looking around for another provider.

Why's that ?

The Technical Service may be good.
But over the last few months, the Companies interface with the Customer has hit rock bottom.

+Net People made this one of the best ISP around, now it seems +Net People are destroying it.
N/A

I have to say this is the worst poll ever.

It's so borken it is almost unreal.

My own vote doesn't even register because of the problems with it.
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

My own vote doesn't even register because of the problems with it.

mine didn't register either... move on please!
csogilvie
Grafter

Ditto mine...
N/A

Soundsystem, if you want to start it fresh, let us know and we can lock this one.
N/A

acarr if u don't mind i wlll restart it

as i said before there was something wrong with it
N/A

Locked as requested.