cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the peak times as of right now?

N/A

Hi, could someone please tell me what the PNet peak times are as of right now.

Am I right in thinking it's 8am till midnight, or is it 4pm till midnight?

I'm a little unsure and would appreciate it if someone in the know could save me the time of trawling through numerous announcement posts to find out!

Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES
N/A

Until your next billing date after April 1st the peak time remains at 8am to Midnight
After April1st the peak time returns back to 4pm to midnight but your peak time usage without any throttling on any apps is a "masive" 10GB Sad
N/A

Cheers.

Allthough 10gb isn't that much I still think I'd rather have that amount and a peak time of 4 - midnight than 20gb and a peak time of 8am till midnight.

I actually thought that the peak time changes had started allready so I may have blown my 20gb by some margin this month Sad
serenityvalley
Grafter

I agree - the only people that will be affected negatively by the new threshold are those who can't/won't download during the day or over night.

My peak usage currently tends to be around 15GBs (out of 70-95GBs total). It should return to 3 or 4GBs, when I can go back to starting downloads in the morning, instead of 11:30PM, before I go to bed.

I can't wait - I just wish there wasn't another month of the current system.
N/A

I'm in the office all day and don't get back until 18:30 - probably common for most people. The next 90 minutes are the only time I see my child until the weekend so I play with him and put him to bed. That leaves from 9pm until I go to bed, maybe 11, to start anything new on MSDN downloading. I need all this to be finished before around 1am as I have my backups to perform (I upload my important data to my brother's ADSL and he uploads his to mine). Due to 256kb uploads, this will run for HOURS and it's the only time convenient for him.

I guess I'll be off to Demon or Freedom2Surf :roll: