cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, ta ta!

N/A

Well, ta ta!

Joined Plusnet on the 25th May 2005 and leaving now on the 4th Sept 2005. What does that say for customer retention?

Thank god for a change in the Terms and Conditions - saved me quite a few bob, and don't mind paying £87 odd to get out of contract.

So ciao!

Moderators note by John (johnessex) replies removed due to personal attack.
18 REPLIES
michaelscott
Grafter

Well, ta ta!

Bye.
N/A

Well, ta ta!

I think it's a little hasty to be leaving because one thing I will say about PlusNet is that they do listen to customers and they do try to do what's best. I'm sure if they feel that enough cutomers are unhappy about something then they'll look to make a change and improve the situation. Looking at other ISPs is something we all do from time to time but upping sticks and leaving without trying to make your point heard doesn't help you in the slightest.
N/A

Well, ta ta!

It says that some people are influenced by others, and cannot wait until the dust settles before making hasty decisions.

Best of luck but you are probably cutting of your nose to spite your face.

I hope you are happy with your new ISP
N/A

Well, ta ta!

I think it's a little hasty to be leaving because one thing I will say about PlusNet is that they do listen to customers and they do try to do what's best. I'm sure if they feel that enough cutomers are unhappy about something then they'll look to make a change and improve the situation. Looking at other ISPs is something we all do from time to time but upping sticks and leaving without trying to make your point heard doesn't help you in the slightest.

:lol: have you been reading the forums lately, and Adsl guide etc, etc :lol:
stewarta13wsb
Grafter

Well, ta ta!

It says that some people are influenced by others, and cannot wait until the dust settles before making hasty descisions.

Best of luck but you are probably cutting of your nose to spite your face.

I hope you are happy with your new ISP

That's what I'd say too. I've been with several of the other ISP's before I found PlusNet... I hope he's lucky but I'd say hasty Shockedops:
N/A

Well, ta ta!

I think it's a little hasty to be leaving because one thing I will say about PlusNet is that they do listen to customers and they do try to do what's best. I'm sure if they feel that enough cutomers are unhappy about something then they'll look to make a change and improve the situation. .

well plusnet (according to adslguide) have given customers until sept 6th to be able to leave their contracts, so lets all be hasty n run

they havent made it clear what charges will or WILL NOT be incurred
N/A

Well, ta ta!

Doesn't bother me - my BT line ceases on 4th September anyway - cos i'm leaving the country to study in U.S.A. (didn't know I was in May when I signed up!). So Plusnet have saved me some money Wink

However, in that short time, I have saw the service deteriorate slightly, and would probably have cancelled anyway.
N/A

Well, ta ta!

Like many others, I am sick of all the complaining, but I must admit I agree with most of it.

I tried to leave a few weeks ago and plusnet wanted me to pay an early termination of over £150. It turns out I could have left and there was a mistake in communication, well twice as it was twice I tried to leave.

Now I know I can leave, without the expence, I will be going soon. Just got to sort a new provider.
N/A

Well, ta ta!

'Out of the frying pan into the fire', sad quote really, but who knows. Smiley
mike001
Grafter

Well, ta ta!

I think it's a little hasty to be leaving because one thing I will say about PlusNet is that they do listen to customers and they do try to do what's best. I'm sure if they feel that enough cutomers are unhappy about something then they'll look to make a change and improve the situation.

They used to ...not so sure anymore Sad
N/A

Well, ta ta!

Don't worry - I think I'll be following you soon mate Cheesy
N/A

Well, ta ta!

Use the window of opportunity and get out or you could be stuck with these guys who like new customers but treat you bad the longer you stay. Glad to say I can bail out when I like no ties, will not be too long, but one or two things to keep going here for a while now that wadev and pr100 have been exterminated by Darlek net.
Community Veteran

Well, ta ta!

well plusnet (according to adslguide) have given customers until sept 6th to be able to leave their contracts, so lets all be hasty n run

It's Sept 16th not the 6th. All custmers will get the T&C change email on or before Sept 2nd giving the necessary 14 day notice period before the new T&C come into affect on Sept 16th.
N/A

Well, ta ta!

It's Sept 16th not the 6th. All custmers will get the T&C change email on or before Sept 2nd giving the necessary 14 day notice period before the new T&C come into affect on Sept 16th.

sorry misread!

BUT:

why cannot users at least try out and see how these new changes affect them. Surely it would be better that the date be extended till a few days after the new T&C's come into affect