cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Plusnet and BT

N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

On ordering a speed upgrade from 512k to 2mbps this was achieved in under 24 hrs by plusnet and BT. Excellent service. Thank you
19 REPLIES
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

Well, I'm happy if you are!

I'm quite astonished it was done so fast actually.
holdtight
Grafter

Well done Plusnet and BT

I paid my £14.99 @ 7:15pm last night had a couple of emails during the evening around 9ish about submitting the order to BT and the order being accepted

6:25am this morning my router is synching @ 2meg but only running @ 1meg speeds a quick call to CS @ 6:30am and five minutes later after a reboot of the router im @ 2meg Cheesy

all i can say is wow !! must be the first time in nearly three months i havnt cursed BT

Good stuff +net thank you !
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

Its a shame PN can't deal with requests that are outstanding longer first - and they told me I couldn't queue jump!
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

Just proves what my old man said
"Life is not fair"
Why is it always someone else with good news - I want some :lol:
Community Veteran

Well done Plusnet and BT

Nice to see a thread complimenting PN and BT shame they can't get other, more important things right.
holdtight
Grafter

Well done Plusnet and BT

@dgkimber why did they tell you that ? if you dont want to wait for the free upgrade which is why ive just paid you can go through the automated upgrade path on the portal and it goes through for you

Yes i agree Daniel !
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

WAs not an upgrade I am chasing my activation - now 14 days and 6 days past BTs date given.... they REFUSE to chase BT or answer my tickets with anything meaningful.
Community Veteran

Well done Plusnet and BT

Nice to see a thread complimenting PN and BT shame they can't get other, more important things right.

Precisely what I am talking about, if you can't keep new customers happy PN what chance have you got?
holdtight
Grafter

Well done Plusnet and BT

WAs not an upgrade I am chasing my activation - now 14 days and 6 days past BTs date given.... they REFUSE to chase BT or answer my tickets with anything meaningful.

Ah yes now i see ! thats a long time to be waiting with no info have you tried phoning CS as i find that things get done far quicker and you can find out more than waiting for the ticket system
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

I haven't even got my connection yet and I'm so far pleased about joining PlusNet.

It's the best ISP I've been on, and I've been on many ones, BT, AOL, Tiscali, Freeserve (Wanadoo), One.Tel and many others (Although it was for dial-up).

I like the way I can track my orders, the summary overall and the two seperate statuses for hardware and my connection.

As for the community, it's amazing! You guys are so friendly it's unbelieveble. I wasn't expecting it to be full of spammers or anything, just not such a friendly community Cheesy

Just thought I'd tell you all that!

*Can't wait for his connection, wants it now! I wish BT could instantly do it and not have to send an engineer to the exchange and manually do my line, they should have a robot that is stationary to the exchange, and if someone wants ADSL it quickly does it ^_^ and while we're saying that, we should get teleporters, someone needs to invent them so my hardware can magically appear in position and just needs to be plugged in Smiley

-Williams1662
Community Veteran

Well done Plusnet and BT

As for the community, it's amazing! You guys are so friendly it's unbelieveble. I wasn't expecting it to be full of spammers or anything, just not such a friendly community Cheesy

Shockedops: Shockedops: Shockedops:
holdtight
Grafter

Well done Plusnet and BT

Hi and welcome to +net williams1662 hope you get your connection sooner rather than later
ive just helped a neighbour through their set up and it took a total of five days that was including a weekend so heres hoping

yes its a great community forum and imho the best around
N/A

Well done Plusnet and BT

Don't speak too soon ... I felt like that for the first week... but when I needed CS it all fell apart!

Yes I have phoned too and was basically told - nothing we can do you will have tto wait. I don't accept that and its not a solution.... looks like its back to F2S for me and their excellent "of course sir we will sort that out for you" and "no problem sir I will call BT now - hold the line".... Wish I hadn't tried to save 3 pounds a month.....

Maybe I will wait till the connection is active then get PN to pay for the migration under the 45 day satisfaction guarantee that is splashed all over the website - but bet there are catches to that too?
holdtight
Grafter

Well done Plusnet and BT

Shockedops: Shockedops: Shockedops:

lol Cheesy