cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done +Net

munsy
Grafter

Well done +Net

I would just like to say after 2 weeks of pure frustration +Net have come good and provided me with my Mac number.

A very nice guy phoned me tonight and apologized for all the unnecessary problems this may have caused to me and agreed that I was correct with my request to leave without paying the outstanding six months of my 12 Mth contract.

I would just like to say that I may be very naive to think that I am going to go to an ISP that is going to give me everything I want, but I am willing to pay more than the £21.99 I am currently paying in the quest to find something that suits me.

I said to this guy that I understood why these recent changes have been implemented but it was not what I originally signed up for and feel I need to go else where in order to get what I want. ( Time will only tell if I can.)

I would like to express a big thanks to the mods of this forum for all the help they have given me and hope things get very positive around here in the future, they do give there time freely because they believe that they have something to offer and lets face it how many would put up with some off the things we see going on here and be doing it because we enjoy doing it.

I would also like to say that I hope Plusnet as a company continues to thrive as a Sheffield born lad it would be nice to have some successfull companies for the city.

My last comment would be to all the users out there that feel that harsh words and criticism is a way of getting what you want, please it is not we are all human beings and respect to fellow human beings should be the only means that you use.

Good luck all and thanks again to the mods and the CS guys and gals of Plusnet.
3 REPLIES
N/A

Well done +Net

Hi munsy

Gald to see you sorted everything out,

Any info to help other users on 12mths account would be appreciated

thanks
munsy
Grafter

Well done +Net

It was thanks to you geraintmx333 see your earlier thread.
N/A

Well done +Net

Hi
well im glad it helped you if you could just post in the thread please something like sorted.. Cheesy

Be appreciated

all the best with you new isp

thanks