Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well done Customer Support

itchyfeet
Grafter

I just stumbled on the customer survey statistics on the Community site:

http://community.plus.net/comms/2007/04/13/customer-satisfaction-survey-march-2007/

I think the results are impressive and there is definitely a positive trend too!

Well done all concerned.

Brian
6 REPLIES
Liam
Grafter

I've just posted that to the Blog and was going to come here and point you all to it. But my 'eck, you've beaten me to it!

Looks like the Blog is working if you guys are spotting stuff this quickly :-)

But yeah, good stats - and we'll continue publishing the monthly results going forwards.
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 3

Re: Well done Customer Support

Well done all concerned.
Brian

Put that on the blog as a comment Wink
N/A

As it says:

Every month, we send a Customer Satisfaction Survey to a selection of customers who have contacted the Customer Support Centre.

The sceptical part of me wants to know what the selection process is?

A selection based survey can be very easy to manipulate if you are looking to improve your standings compared to previous months. Only send out the survey to those who have had a positive response to the call etc etc and you can soon manipulate things to make it look like you are improving massively when in fact nothing is actually changing, or even getting worse.
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 5

I think the survey is just sent out to every 3rd (or 4th or something like that) caller, so for example this 3rd, 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th, 18th etc... person gets sent a survey to fill in.

Phil
Liam
Grafter

Yep. Every 4th caller that hits the telephone switch. This is sent out automatically.
N/A

Well done all you guys/girls at PlusNet