Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well, I was going to say...

Saturn
Grafter

Referring to the 'Just in case' thread

archaeolith wrote: Gagging orders all round!

So it would seem. Whilst I wouldn't condone one of the entries in that thread I didn't see much else to bark about.

As far as I'm concerned there needs to be a sensible balance in what is allowed in these forums and abritrarily locking threads doesn't help. I think you, acarr, are in danger of losing your unbiased position on this occasion and just locking the thread, without so much as an acknowledgement that you had done so (and if it wasn't you then I no doubt the guilty party will pipe up), and especially as I was in the middle of typing a reply, is just plain rude! How does that make you any better than any of the offenders you chose to castigate. Sorry, but that's the way I see it on this occasion.

Let me put it another way, it takes two to start a war and there's no point in fanning the flames! PN's actions of late have been inept at best and morally reprehensible in a number of people's opinions. If they haven't flouted the law already they are most certainly walking the boundary and I watch with interest to see what transpires. It is therefore hardly surprising that people are upset and I think a bit of tolerance wouldn't go a miss all round.

Whilst the broadband caps are unlikely to affect me for the time being (who knows what will happen) I am decidedly unhappy about the economy with the truth and continual change in the T&Cs. Let's have some clear, concise and consistent communication from PN, then things might settle down!
3 REPLIES
N/A

Perhaps Phil can move this back to the "Just in case" thread, now that it has reopened for business
Saturn
Grafter

Ok, so it wasn't you Philip, but nonetheless I still think the threat was OTT. If there's an issue with one particular contributor you can always PM them.

So I guess the complaint about how the thread was locked goes to csogilvie, or does itHuh Why is the other thread being locked and unlocked like a yo yo?
N/A

Unfortunatly not.

The forums software does not provide a method to merge threads.

Though, I will lock this one, and point people in the direction of THIS thread.