cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Done PlusNet

N/A

Well Done PlusNet

I'd just like to say, whatever you guys did over the last few days has all been for the better.

My ADSL speeds have increased considerably.

I can download alot faster & website are also loading at an incredible rate.

I understand that the time the service was down, which affected me for just under 24 hours was frustrating by all but you guys always get there in the end.

I am definatelt a customer to stay!

After watching Watchdog the other evening and seeing the reports on telewest broadband you guys have never, and willl probably never be that bad for service. A few of my friends have other broadband ISP's and have numerous problems like being cut-off for no reason on days on end without any info.

So keep up the good work all of you.

Regards,

Daniel

--
GigaTron
Computer Supplies

http://www.gigatron.co.uk
9 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Well Done PlusNet

> I'd just like to say, whatever you guys did over the last few days has all been for the better.
>
> My ADSL speeds have increased considerably.
>
> I can download alot faster & website are also loading at an incredible rate.
>
> I understand that the time the service was down, which affected me for just under 24 hours was frustrating by all but you guys always get there in the end.
>
> I am definatelt a customer to stay!
>

You want to take a look at the ADSL forum, not so rosey there !

> After watching Watchdog the other evening and seeing the reports on telewest broadband you guys have never, and willl probably never be that bad for service. A few of my friends have other broadband ISP's and have numerous problems like being cut-off for no reason on days on end without any info.
>
> So keep up the good work all of you.
>
> Regards,
>
> Daniel
>
>
> --
> GigaTron
> Computer Supplies
>
> http://www.gigatron.co.uk

--
johnmglen
Grafter

I'm glad its all ok for someone at least. BUT There are a hell of a lot of others off line at the moment and have been since the upgrade began. It is particularly irritating because that bloody status board keeps showing all green. Don't know how they dare.
N/A

Hmmm, I wonder if Daniel is a real person.
N/A

> Hmmm, I wonder if Daniel is a real person.
>

I'm real, and everything seems rosy at the mo.
since 19:30 connection brilliant 58K downloads an everyfin! makin the most of it while it lasts (been 3K for last 3-4 weeks!!)
Saturn
Grafter

> Hmmm, I wonder if Daniel is a real person.
>

Now Now! I take your point though, and it will be interesting to see whether he complains when his service is out for two or more days.
N/A

well to be fair to plusnet...i did have an hours good connection yestersay...first hour in 4 odd weeks
--
N/A

I've complimented PlusNet in the past too. I wonder what they will say when the eager Watchdog journalists want their side of the story on this incidence.

============================================

The BBC Watchdog consumer complaints website is at http://www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle/watchdog/

If you wish to write to Watchdog, the address is:

BBC Watchdog, 201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TS

If you wish to telephone Watchdog, the contact number is:

0870 010 7070

National Rate - tariffs may vary.
N/A

> I've complimented PlusNet in the past too. I wonder what they will say when the eager Watchdog journalists want their side of the story on this incidence.

Good evening,

We understand the frustration that this extended outage is causing. Please be assured that we are working round the clock to resolve the service issues and bring level of service back to what you have come to expect from PlusNet.

Again, apologies for the delays in answering your posts - we shall endeavour to keep you up to date as much as we can - we are focussing our main efforts to getting things back to normal.

Your patience throughout this outage has been and still is greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Mike

--
| Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Technical Support for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
N/A

I think its pure genius how they have increased the bandwidth, swith half of us off for 24 hours, the other half gets rapid speed, then swap everyone over.... kudos on you front +net (i am only joking, i cant get outside the portal and need to pass the time)

> > I've complimented PlusNet in the past too. I wonder what they will say when the eager Watchdog journalists want their side of the story on this incidence.
>
> Good evening,
>
> We understand the frustration that this extended outage is causing. Please be assured that we are working round the clock to resolve the service issues and bring level of service back to what you have come to expect from PlusNet.
>
> Again, apologies for the delays in answering your posts - we shall endeavour to keep you up to date as much as we can - we are focussing our main efforts to getting things back to normal.
>
> Your patience throughout this outage has been and still is greatly appreciated.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Mike
>
> --
> | Mike Grice Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Technical Support for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd. @ http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----