cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Well Done Mod's

Community Veteran

Well Done Mod's

A big thank you to the mods here! The boards are a pleasure to read of late compared to say a month ago!

People are debating and supporting each not arguing and bickering!
18 REPLIES
LiamM
Grafter

Well Done Mod's

We aren't the only responsible..

At the end of the day it's down to the community, the visitors and the members to make this a decent and helpful place to come and ask questions etc...

We all support each other - that's the way it works - and it should work without bitching and arguing at each other.

Of late we have taken a less tolerant attitude towards rule-breakers and people who just come and air off their own personal views with no consideration for anyone else - and I think it has worked well for the benefit of the rest of the community.

I think also - well done to the Comms guys. They've taken a lot of stick recently and they're just doing their job - so to Ben, Jon, Dave and of course Stew - thanks a lot!
Pathfinder
Grafter

Re: Well Done Mod's

A big thank you to the mods here! The boards are a pleasure to read of late compared to say a month ago!

That is because anyone who is not Plus net staff or a Mod is scared to post!
N/A

Well Done Mod's

When did you join either group then ?

:lol:
N/A

Well Done Mod's

Of late we have taken a less tolerant attitude towards rule-breakers and people who just come and air off their own personal views with no consideration for anyone else

Aha! So that's why you and pcnsi jumped on me like angry gorillas in other threads last week Smiley

The only reason I've stopped posting on certain threads is because I can't be Link:censored Wink anymore. It's like flogging a dead horse sometimes, especially on the p2p/gaming issues Smiley

But yes well done on supporting the forum it must be a tiresome job at times.
N/A

Well Done Mod's

well i havent been put off posting.

We all know - mods and plusnet cs included - that Plusnet is not the ISP it once was. Those that are staying for the moment are either low usage customers (the kind ps now wants), ones stuck on annual contracts or those, like me, that just havent got round to it yet and are (maybe) just waiting to see if the new year brings a resurrection in standards.
Alecto
Grafter

Well Done Mod's

Yes, well done. Keep on "jumping like gorillas". I told you it would work. :lol:
N/A

Well Done Mod's

I can't be Link:censored anymore.

i'm just suprised arsed doesn't get filterd out by the swear filter :lol:

i bet if you write it without the d it does,

what a pain in the arse :lol:

ps. sorry mods Wink
N/A

Well Done Mod's

Link:Censored isnt a swear word, it's just a part of the body Wink
LiamM
Grafter

Well Done Mod's

Erm.... arse
Community Veteran

Well Done Mod's

We aren't the only responsible..

But you played a big role and never get thanked!

I think also - well done to the Comms guys. They've taken a lot of stick recently and they're just doing their job - so to Ben, Jon, Dave and of course Stew - thanks a lot!

Yip!
Community Veteran

Well Done Mod's

But you played a big role and never get thanked!

Just send the money to my home address. Cheesy
N/A

Well Done Mod's

'ere mods, what about boycies attempt to bypass the swear filter, against the rules isnt it? Wink

all we ask for is consistency :lol:
Community Veteran

Well Done Mod's

N/A

Well Done Mod's

hah you missed my original post !