Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome James Bailey

N/A

Welcome James Bailey

Announcement from Ian Wild

Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to announce that James Bailey has been appointed the new Comms Team Leader following the promotion of Stew Norriss to a new role within our product development team.

Stew has put a lot of time and effort into managing the comms team, and he was very committed to the role. He will continue to pay close attention to the feedback and comments the folks in our community have, and I am sure you will still see him involved in threads here from time to time as part of his new role. I think I speak for everyone when I thank him for his efforts and wish him the best of luck...

James has vast experience in the ISP sector and joined us in November from Metronet. He previously worked for Tiscali and Pipex and is well known in the industry for his helpful and intelligent approach. I would like to congratulate him on his quick promotion within PlusNet, and I'm sure everyone here will join me in wishing him every success in his new role. I will let James explain a little more about his plans for the future of the comms team. Suffice it to say that I'm really looking forward to seeing things progress over the coming months.

With Regards,

Ian
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

Welcome James to your new post.

Looking forward to you using the FOL/F9 Forums
James
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the welcome. I'll be sure to spend a lot more time here in the future. Glad to be on board Smiley