Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome James Bailey

Ianwild
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Hi Guys,

I'm pleased to announce that James Bailey has been appointed the new Comms Team Leader following the promotion of Stew Norriss to a new role within our product development team.

Stew has put a lot of time and effort into managing the comms team, and he was very committed to the role. He will continue to pay close attention to the feedback and comments the folks in our community have, and I am sure you will still see him involved in threads here from time to time as part of his new role. I think I speak for everyone when I thank him for his efforts and wish him the best of luck...

James has vast experience in the ISP sector and joined us in November from Metronet. He previously worked for Tiscali and Pipex and is well known in the industry for his helpful and intelligent approach. I would like to congratulate him on his quick promotion within PlusNet, and I'm sure everyone here will join me in wishing him every success in his new role. I will let James explain a little more about his plans for the future of the comms team. Suffice it to say that I'm really looking forward to seeing things progress over the coming months.

With Regards,

Ian
13 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Welcome James Bailey

Well done to Stewart and James. I'm sure James will do a great job.

Whats Stew doing now then?
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

I would just like to extend a very warm welcome and congratulations to James on his new appointment. It will be a pleasure to co-operate with him on the forums.

I would like to thank Stew for the help and advice he has given me personally and for his dedication to these forums. His prescence will be missed.

Good luck in the new role Stew and all the best.
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

Congratulations James,

I hope you will enjoy your new role and I certainly hope it will bring fullfilment to your job.
We look forward to your presence ( or ever increasing presence ) on these boards and wish you all the best.

Thank you Stew for you time in comms and I hope you feel settled and enjoy your new role.

The very best ofluck to the both of you Smiley

Regards,
Julie
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Congratulations James
I hope you enjoy your new role at Plusnet, and wish you all the best Smiley

My very best wishes to Stew also, in whatever Plusnet have in store for you Wink
I hope we still see you around in the forums. Smiley

All the very best to you both Cheesy
James
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Thanks Everyone Smiley

It's already been a pretty interesting few months for me, and I'm looking forward to all of the challenges that the job will present.

Should be a pretty good year Smiley
shellsong
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Heh! Heh! :twisted:
shellsong
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Welcome! :lol:
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

Welcome James, a nomex overall might be needed though on occasion Wink
avalon
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Welcome James, I think you'd better buy your own flameproof overalls though. The Plusnet staff issue ones are contended and are shared on a 30:1 ratio.

At times of peak demand such as recently you might appreciate not having to fight Stew and Ian for them. :lol:
lank111
Grafter

Welcome James Bailey

Howdy jim!
Best of luck with the new job! and the plusnet customers!

''Should be a pretty good year'' - tuttut Be proud! Sud of sed! ''Its going to be a great couple of years! :p

Chris
Community Veteran

Welcome James Bailey

First off well done to both James and Stew on their respective promotions.

Secondly; just so I'm clear; the current state of the comms team is:

Leader: James
Representitive: Dave
Representitive: Ben
Representitive: To Be Appointed

Whereas before it was:

Leader: Stew
Representitive: Dave
Representitive: Ben
Representitive: James (mainly dealing with MN)
Representitive: To Be Appointed

Anyway well done on the promotions guys! Go buy yourself an IRN-BRU (beer if you insist!) Tongue
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

All good Dan except strike Ben and replace with Jon.

Ben moved to Networks a while back.
N/A

Welcome James Bailey

congrats James a Stew... Smiley