cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats

Community Veteran

Webstats

Any news on the webstats problem yet?
I keep seeing data appear on the Webstats page and think "Oh good it's working again" then the following day the data disappears from the page!!
It all seemed to be working until the end of February but since the first of March we have seen data for other people and this mysterious vanishing data.
Where are you up too?
:confused:
--
Regards
John
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Webstats

Hi John,

Our Developers are still working on the WebStats system will a hope to improving the stability of the system in the long run. We are looking at different solutions to this issue. Please be aware we now offer Apache Logs which are 100% acurate and can be read with a third party program.

Thanks
Chris
--
| Chris Rugen ............................... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Senior Technical Consultant ................... for Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd .......................... http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------
N/A

RE: Webstats

Hi Chris

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your reply. Can you re-read it with your bulls**t filters turned on, and try again?

I just want daily webstats, which I believe I am paying for. When am I going to get them again.

Norman
> Hi John,
>
> Our Developers are still working on the WebStats system will a hope to improving the stability of the system in the long run. We are looking at different solutions to this issue. Please be aware we now offer Apache Logs which are 100% acurate and can be read with a third party program.
>
> Thanks
> Chris
> --
> | Chris Rugen ............................... Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Senior Technical Consultant ................... for Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd .......................... http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet ----------