cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats, how long to generate?

Galaxy
Grafter

I had a Domain added to my account a couple of weeks ago, and if I click on that address under webstats the new window opens with a 404 message.

Do I have to wait until next month before that changes?
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Once you enable webstats then you should see the results within 24 hrs. Providing that there have been hits to your site.

Stats are normally run in the early morning so you usually get the previous days stats after about 0700 ish.

If you are seeing nothing after all this time you need to raise a link:Contact us ticket and have it checked.
Galaxy
Grafter

Hmm, webstats were already active on the webspace before the domain was added, and the link is there to them.

I know i've had hits as people have emailed me/left messages in the guest book, my other domain's stats and username.plus.net stats are showing, but not the latest one.

I think the domain was added during the latest Webstat crash though, whether that affected it..... :?
grahambritten
Grafter

Darren

Recently I have had problems with webstats on a second domain added to my enabled webstats. I was also getting a 404 when I clicked on the link.

I raised a ticket and it got fixed fairly quickly. Cheesy

Regards
Plusnet Staff
Plusnet Staff
Fixes: 1

Hi,

I'd allow 24 hours for the webstats to be generated, if they aren't there after that then raise us a ticket and we'll sort it out. Although having said that there's a problem with them at the moment so have a look on service status for the update saying it's fixed first.