cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webstats back on line??

Community Veteran

Webstats back on line??

Hi Support

Your service announcment of 03/05/2002 @ 23:18 states that Webstats are back on line?
I beg to differ. Clicking on the webstats link under my tools does not do anything other than eventually bring up the page not available message.

Cry

--
Regards
John
5 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Webstats back on line??

> Hi Support
>
> Your service announcment of 03/05/2002 @ 23:18 states that Webstats are back on line?
> I beg to differ. Clicking on the webstats link under my tools does not do anything other than eventually bring up the page not available message.
>
> Cry
>
>
> --
> Regards
> John

Same for me.... Come on folks, you say it's fixed, I don't think it is. Although I must admit, yesterday (Sat) the link did work, and I saw stats for the 2nd, but that was it !! Since then the webstats link doesn't work like John has said.

Please could this be fixed ? I would raise a ticket but, having read a previous thread you have enough open as it is.......

Dave W.
N/A

Dear Customer

There is an open problem with webstats as when people click the webstat link the page starts to load but hangs inevitalby go to page cannot be displayed. any progress will be anounced as and when it is available.

Regards,

Chris

--
| Chris.Taylor.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
| Customer Support...............Advisorfor Home & Business
| PlusNet Technologies Ltd...................http://www.plus.net
+ ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----
Community Veteran

> Dear Customer
>
> There is an open problem with webstats as when people click the webstat link the page starts to load but hangs inevitalby go to page cannot be displayed. any progress will be anounced as and when it is available.
>
>
>
> Regards,
>
> Chris
>
> --
> | Chris.Taylor.......................Unmetered & ADSL solutions
> | Customer Support...............Advisorfor Home & Business
> | PlusNet Technologies Ltd...................http://www.plus.net
> + ----- My Referrals - It pays to recommend PlusNet -----

Just an update.

What ever work you have done on this has stopped it hanging. It now takes me straight back to the home page every time??

John

N/A

-----
>
> Just an update.
>
> What ever work you have done on this has stopped it hanging. It now takes me straight back to the home page every time??
>
> John
>
>

You have to bear in mind though John, it's an improvement on no page at all !!!! (I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Shocked))

Dave W
Community Veteran

> -----
> >
> > Just an update.
> >
> > What ever work you have done on this has stopped it hanging. It now takes me straight back to the home page every time??
> >
> > John
> >
> >
>
> You have to bear in mind though John, it's an improvement on no page at all !!!! (I know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit Shocked))
>
> Dave W
>

Hi Dave

Yes your right it's got to better than just hanging and waiting for ages before you finally get the page not available message.
What really gets to me though is the fact that this "webstats" problem has been ongoing for as long as I can remember.
When it's working you get if your lucky almost a month of stats then somebody seems to alter something and it all goes down the drain again.
I have lost count of the number of times that I have raised this issue?.
Pity it can't be sorted for good as when it is working I find it an excellent tool that is much easier to use than having to download the raw files.
Oh well Here's hoping.
Smiley~
John