cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webspace Question

N/A

Webspace Question

Hi there...

How does cgi space differ from www space as definied by the webstats and where can I find details of how to access the cgi space?

Would this be the reason that on a few test pages I created that it was not displaying the php menu includes? (Test pages were uploaded to the www version).

Thanks
3 REPLIES
N/A

Webspace Question

Daymn that's confusing! lol!

For ages I was trying to get my phpinclude files to show up in the actual development pages without success and I couldn't figure out what was wrong as I went over and over the code trying different variables before putting them in manually on each page. :lol:

I should maybe have realised but at the same time it should be made clearer to end users also that the php stuff is only on the cgi server/space allocated.

Anyway that brings up another question.....

Is the 250mbs space shared between the two until a total of 250mbs is used or is it split definitevly in some way?
glyndev
Grafter

Webspace Question

Is the 250mbs space shared between the two until a total of 250mbs is used or is it split definitevly in some way?

You have a total of 250meg of space available over the 'www' , 'cgi' and 'frontpage' servers.

The 250meg can be split over the 3 servers in whatever proportion that you wish or you can use all 250meg on jusst one of the servers.
N/A

Webspace Question

What a complicated way of doing it all! :lol:

Cheers Cheesy