cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website URL

N/A

Website URL

My paid for URL isnt working, if i go through my username, my site comes up, but not if i use the angleseyfirstresponse address.....DD all paid up etc, files are still on the server (obviously) but the url wont link to the site..
10 REPLIES
N/A

Website URL

The DNS record for www.angleseyfirstresponse.co.uk is fine, so I would suggest checking the status of your domain at https://portal.plus.net/my.html?action=domainv2.

Tim
N/A

Website URL

thanks for the link, it says that angleseyfirstresponse is registered and hosted!! strange lol, only prob is that we have merchandise and flyers with the website url so they cannot use it at the moment
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Website URL

Have you checked you've got it pointing to the correct directory on your webspace?
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£13/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
N/A

Website URL

nothings changed for the last year mate, i even have avatars hosted there that are no longer showing, even tho the avatar is still in the directory, its definatley in the right place
Community Veteran

Website URL

Are you using a separate folder for the anglesy website or does it point to your main webspace. If so, check the permissions of the directory via your FTP client and ensure it is 777.

If it is set correctly I suggest you raise a ticket and get it investigated further as it may be a problem with the configuration of your domain in the webserver or DNS.
N/A

Website URL

my site is in the htdocs folder, the same as it has always been, nothings changed at all, it was working yesterday, and not today lol, raised the ticket this morning with a marked 1hour and a bit response time, nothing yet
N/A

Website URL

quick update...just checked, its up and running again, suppose in that case in can be put down to a computer phart!!
Community Veteran

Website URL

Yoiur ticket may have prompted some action. Wait to see what they reply with.
shellsong
Grafter

Website URL

I just had a look at your website and was amazed by the apparently completely inappropriate use of "flash" for your buttons-- Adblock sticks a little tab on each one because it thinks it might be an unwanted ad to be removed! It's bad enough when sites are designed with "java" buttons :roll:
I hope my criticism doesn't cause offence but I feel there is more than enough unnecessary "flash" around already!
Community Veteran

Website URL

Robynfail - you weren't the only one having problems accessing websites, a couple of other people's sites were inaccessible last night too. Looks like it was just a temporary DNS glitch.

Thomas