cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail

N/A

Webmail

Inexperienced again I am puzzled about how to access my 'spam' mailbox 'd.g.d.clark' under Plusmail. I have been going into Webmail with 'dgdclynx+d.g.d.clark' and finding it, but now that the method seems to have changed I cant find 'd.g.d.clark' anymore, only my main mailbox 'dgdclynx' on which I am doing a POP3 download. I am puzzled and having tried various permutations have reluctantly to ask for help.
(There should only be one seen message there but I must find out how to work it).

3 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Webmail

> Inexperienced again I am puzzled about how to access my 'spam' mailbox 'd.g.d.clark' under Plusmail. I have been going into Webmail with 'dgdclynx+d.g.d.clark' and finding it, but now that the method seems to have changed I cant find 'd.g.d.clark' anymore, only my main mailbox 'dgdclynx' on which I am doing a POP3 download. I am puzzled and having tried various permutations have reluctantly to ask for help.
> (There should only be one seen message there but I must find out how to work it).
>
>

I just got in by 'mailbox' on the main PlusNet
page. But I dont know any other way.

N/A

I was going to point you to the box on the portal. Personally I just type www.plus.net/imap.html into a browser. This will take you straight to the mailbox login screen.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support
N/A

...or use the 'mailboxes' link on the left hand menu underneath 'web mail'

> I was going to point you to the box on the portal. Personally I just type www.plus.net/imap.html into a browser. This will take you straight to the mailbox login screen.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support