cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail

N/A

Webmail

Sorry if this is a pathetic Q Shockedops: - I am totally PC challenged! I have finally managed to work out how to access Webmail but it says there's nothing in my inbox Cry - I presume the inbox should reflect what's in there on the pc at home? I see there's an announcement saying you might not see data and the engineers are working on it. Is this what it's referring to? I don't really know what to expect to see under "normal circs" :? . Thanks.

Pabbers
4 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Webmail

Hi

Anything which has been downloaded to your PC (using something such as Outlook Express) will not display in Webmail unless you specify that it is left on the server.

We are experiencing issues with the mail platform at the moment, and some customers may not see mail displayed within their mailbox. We are working on this at present, and a further update will be issued by 11am.
N/A

Webmail

Thanks for that Mand - so to clarify - emails will only appear on Webmail if we haven't been into our Outlook Express account since they arrived on your server (I think I may be starting to sound half intelligent here!)? If so this will be fine as I am basically looking to access new email messages whilst away on hols.

PS and whilst the email problem persists generally, presumably I won't see any new messages on Webmail or on Outlook?

Thanks again.....we have been/are happy with PN and appreciate that crises arise from time to time and that you are doing your damndest to sort them out. Always had great customer support on the phone altho'wait times can be frustrating on occasion.

Pabbers
channel
Grafter

Webmail

Hi

Anything which has been downloaded to your PC (using something such as Outlook Express) will not display in Webmail unless you specify that it is left on the server.

Of course, email that you specify should be left on the server will only display if the server is working.

We are experiencing issues with the mail platform at the moment,.

No kidding!

I'm experiencing one or two issues with the mail platform as well.
Mand
Grafter

Webmail

Thanks for that Mand - so to clarify - emails will only appear on Webmail if we haven't been into our Outlook Express account since they arrived on your server

This is correct. Smiley

If you can log into webmail currently, you will receive all new mail directly. You may not see mail from the last couple of days, we are working on this at present and an update will be issued shortly.

We are working on the call waiting times at present, however we have a backlog of tickets, which generates more calls in addition to the large number of calls and queries re email. There are long and short term processes in place to address this.