cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail so sloooow

N/A

Webmail so sloooow

Hi,

The portal is still no faster in one important respect. The webmail login for any additional mailboxes take ages, with the browser frequently timing out.

I sometimes cannot access webmail for DAYS.

Have raised this several times with customer support - and its always "Being looked into"

Just get it fixed!
2 REPLIES
N/A

RE: Webmail so sloooow

> Hi,
>
> The portal is still no faster in one important respect. The webmail login for any additional mailboxes take ages, with the browser frequently timing out.
>
> I sometimes cannot access webmail for DAYS.
>
> Have raised this several times with customer support - and its always "Being looked into"
>
> Just get it fixed!
>

Hi,

Our Webmail system does tend to struggle, especially if you have a lot of mail waiting. I understand your frustration, but I can assure you that this is something we are working on improving.

We have a new system currently being implemented (And it looks amazing!) This is on our schedule for Quarter 2, so really it could be anytime in the next 3 months before this one is sorted fully.

Regards,

Ian Wild
PlusNet Customer Support

N/A

RE: Webmail so sloooow

Glad someone's on the case - was going to switch to Zen Internet if this doesn't get sorted.

Dave

> > Hi,
> >
> > The portal is still no faster in one important respect. The webmail login for any additional mailboxes take ages, with the browser frequently timing out.
> >
> > I sometimes cannot access webmail for DAYS.
> >
> > Have raised this several times with customer support - and its always "Being looked into"
> >
> > Just get it fixed!
> >
>
>
> Hi,
>
> Our Webmail system does tend to struggle, especially if you have a lot of mail waiting. I understand your frustration, but I can assure you that this is something we are working on improving.
>
> We have a new system currently being implemented (And it looks amazing!) This is on our schedule for Quarter 2, so really it could be anytime in the next 3 months before this one is sorted fully.
>
> Regards,
>
> Ian Wild
> PlusNet Customer Support
>
>
>