Webmail maintenance

Webmail still down?
13 REPLIES
N/A

Webmail maintenance

No problems here sends and receives fine ,has done all day
N/A

Webmail maintenance

Strange, getting an MYSQL error from this page https://webmail.plus.net/atmail.pl

...better clear my cache I think! Cheers for the heads up
JonathanW
Grafter

Webmail maintenance

Hi,

There was some further work carried out on the webmail platform earlier, but that should now have been completed. If you're having any further issues, I'd suggest clearing out your cache and restarting your browser. Should this fail, I'd suggest either raising it via link:Contact Us or calling the support line.
N/A

Webmail maintenance

na it still brokened Sad
N/A

Webmail maintenance

@curfew - so what are you seeing?
N/A

Webmail maintenance

I get this error:

Database Connection Error
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'atmaildb' (111)
Verify the SQL database is running
Check the SQL server is listening to the specified socket, IP address
Check the global configuration file (libs/Atmail/Config.pm) for the correct database details
Content-Type: text/html
Database Connection Error
Verify the SQL database is running
Check the SQL server is listening to the specified socket, IP address
Check the global configuration file (libs/Atmail/Config.pm) for the correct database details
N/A

Webmail maintenance

Yep, ditto - not just me then!
N/A

Webmail maintenance

I've been getting the same error since about 2.30 today. Also get it if I try to log in to Webmail using my other PlusNet account. Indeed if I just hit Login without entering a username or password the same error page comes up, so it's evidently not an account-specific problem.

I raised a ticket about it.
N/A

Webmail maintenance

it's always good to know your not going mad !! cheers davewuk
JonathanW
Grafter

Webmail maintenance

Hi,

It looks like there might be something affecting a small number of customers, as I was able to replicate this myself from a remote connection. I've raised it through internally to get the networks guys to investigate further.
N/A

Webmail maintenance

Looks sorted now, cheers peeps.
N/A

Webmail maintenance

here we go again ..

aaarrrggghhh!!!!! Evil
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Webmail maintenance

I have just posted the following to link:Service Status, it will be a few minutes before it shows on the site.

Our engineers have identified a problem with the storage backend for the webmail service which has impacted on the saving of emails to specific folders on the webmail system.

We advise all customers to not move any email from their inbox using our webmail system until this issue has been resolved as this will result in data loss.

Whilst we will endevour to recover lost data it is likely that any emails moved from the inbox after 7:30am today may have been lost.

Further updates will be provided as the information becomes available.

Kind Regards,

Ben Brown
Customer Support