cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail identities

cassuki
Rising Star

Webmail identities

Webmail allows you to set up more than one identity, but I can't find any information about this in the Webmail Help. There's no topic listed under Settings and searching for 'identity' or 'identities' finds no results. I've tried the help on the portal and searched through the FAQs etc. but still drawn a blank. Sad

I've set up two identities and can see how to make one of them the default, but cannot see how you select the other identity when you want to use it.

Is there some info somewhere that I've missed?

Any help gratefully received! :?
4 REPLIES
N/A

Webmail identities

Click on email settings --> configure mailboxes --> create your mailbox / user account and password

When you access your webmail / pop3, enter longridge+<created username> and the password for the username ...
cassuki
Rising Star

Webmail identities

I have already created several mailboxes, but for each mailbox when you log into Webmail within the Settings there's an option to set up more than one identity. I've set up two identities (because I've re-directed another mailname to this mailbox) but can't see how to switch between them. I want to be able to reply to incoming mails with the correct identity.
Ben_Brown
Grafter

Webmail identities

When you are replying to an email you should get a drop-down box with the different identities you have set up next to the "from" field.

caveat - this is in the "simple" view.
cassuki
Rising Star

Webmail identities

Doh! Should have seen that. :roll:

Thanks Ben. It seems to be there in both views.