cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail glitch

N/A

Webmail glitch

On the new webmail, in three out of the five mailboxes I've checked (including the catchall), the leftside pane throws up a "Connection dropped" error which means I can't access any of the folders under the inbox list. Subscribing, unsubscribing, or deleting them doesn't work.

Now I was thinking this wasn't a major problem until it occurred to me the emails I am deleting don't delete, but go into the Trash folder I can't access. I've trashed over 800 emails into that folder in the last two days, so I'm a bit concerned at when my email is going to fall over due to an overstuffed mailbox.

I haven't seen anyone else having this problem so if anyone has found a way around it, that would be excellent news.

Otherwise, could the PlusNet staff give ticket no. 21999702 a kick.

3 REPLIES
Mand
Grafter

Webmail glitch

Hi there,

Your ticket was answered this morning, and it seems to be ok now. Let me know if you're still having problems and I'll take a further look for you.
N/A

Webmail glitch

If you could find out what and how they checked that would be great, since it looks exactly the same where I'm sitting.
Mand
Grafter

Webmail glitch

Hi there,

The agent who answered the ticket has gone home so I can't check directly, it would appear he refreshed the mail component and then logged into a mailbox to test.

In any case, I've passed your ticket over to our networks team to resolve this for you.