cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail, checking secondary addresses ?

alben
Grafter

Why do I have to login with the same details that I have already used to login to the member centre? once there I only see messages to my primary address. How do I see messages to my secondary addresess?
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Webmail is no longer integrated within the portal and has not been for many years. It has its own method of login/password authentication so you have to login again. There is also the need to support other mailboxes you have created (see below) so it always asks for the login details.

To access other email accounts use username+mailboxname and the password you setup when you created the mailbox. e.g. if I had a mailbox called info, I would user petervaughan+info as the login and its password.
alben
Grafter

The login to webmail does not accept what you are saying, I can login with mail2web no problem. If you are so sure it works give me a step by step guide!
Community Veteran

I did.

login is username+mailboxname
Password is the password you set when you created the mailbox.

Thats it!

Unless I don't understand what you mean by secondary address? I assume you mean a separate mailbox that you created via the Email Settings option on the left. If this is not what you mean then please explain what you mean by secondary address.
Community Veteran

When you click on the webmail link top left, what are you typing in exactly in the login box. You need to type in your username, a + sign and the mailbox name without @medel.plus.com. Then type the password of the mailbox in the password box.

Are you sure you are using the correct password for the mailbox?
alben
Grafter

OK got it now, may I suggest easy to follow guides are posted in future.
N/A

Is it an actual mailbox that you're trying to login to? Aliases simply forward mail to an existing mailbox, and you can't log in to them.
Community Veteran