Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Group List Limits?

MrToast
Grafter

Couldn´t find any help...

However, am having a problem with an Email group set up in Webmail. When sending the server complains that there are too many recipients.

The group has 60 addresses in it...

Is that too many? If someone knows the limit that would help to save a trial an error approach.
6 REPLIES
James
Grafter

Don't know specifically, but have you raised a ticket regarding this?
MrToast
Grafter

No I didn´t as I didn´t know if it is a fault. That is there may be a limit I´m not aware of.

Or are you encouraging me/us to raise tickets as the right way to bring attention to incomplete help pages?
James
Grafter

Nope, I'm encouraging you to use a ticket to support the customer support centre to answer a question that you have.
MrToast
Grafter

Raised ticket No 21394636 last night

However, the CSC response still doesn´t tell me what the limit is. I´ve posted a reply.
MrToast
Grafter

James,

I´m supporting the CSC as best I can with my question but they still won´t answer it. The 2 responses I´ve had so far are rather oblique.

I don´t think its un-reasonable to expect that a webmail application has known parameters of this sort.
MrToast
Grafter

Well, the upshot is that we are free to use the webmail but use of a native client (eg outlook etc) is encouraged / supported.

There is no specified answer to my question and my use of the feature is not supported.

I hope that with the revamp of the email system a different view is taken. Whilst I would use a native client by preference thats not always an option.

Email is increasingly being relied upon for important communication. I'm sure that means that there is also a market for a supported solution.