cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Feedback: Great improvement

N/A

At last! I use webmail every day at work due to firewall restrictions and this is a great improvement.
The reply to all and attachment handling features are well overdue and will make email handling much easier for me. Cheesy .
24 REPLIES
N/A

hear hear!
N/A

Hear, hear from me too!
N/A

I think its brilliant. So much better that the old interface. Well done chaps!!
markh

I agree, it makes it much quicker and easier to manage my mail.

You also seem to have fixed the problem with the original message formatting getting messed up when replying/forwarding.
N/A

great webmail!

just like to add my voice to this too - only just started testing so I will try and provide more information as I test things but the interface is clean, easy to use and a vast improvement over any other webmail I have used so far. Thanks Plusnet. neil
N/A

I'm Lovin' it
nickthesurfer
Grafter

WOW!

I've been waiting 3-years for this improvement to the mail interface :roll: & relieved that PLUSNET have finally done something to improve it.
Well done :lol:
N/A

I think it is a great improvement too. I hope Plus Net go ahead and make the final even better.
N/A

It's a great improvement

Just like the webmail that Totalise provide

Too bad if implemented we lose stored data such as address books

Can this be avoided?
N/A

I have only had a quick look, but I like what I see, also will it remain as quick, using the webmail previously was always slow, when I logged onto this it opened immediately.
Cheers Plusnet
Ken
Community Veteran

The current webmail is using the same servers as the portal (which is why both slow down during heavy usage). The new webmail will have it's own set of servers so it should respond much quicker than the current one. It will actually get faster once the underlying IMAP problems are solved as well.
N/A

Acquisition?

Has Plusnet taken over Totalise?

This beta testing is identical to the Totalise ISP webmail. The only difference is the color and the name.

Yadollah
Community Veteran

They are probably both based on the same underlying mail system written by atmail.
poshsod_uk

brill!!!

Just tested the new webmail and it is the best i have seen

at the mo i am on holiday so miles from good old UK and used the pop3 type that was fast as hell unlike the old imap system!!

:lol: good work chaps at +net :lol: