cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Feature Request: Importing Data

gbtasq

The concept seems OK although it is S L O W but I'm sure you will improve this. I like the integration of tasks, diary,and address book but it would be much better if you made provision to import data from Outlook, Outlook Express and Act and that would make these products almost redundant and would make Web Mail much more attractive

Regards,

George Bowie

[Moderators note (by Thomas): TItle edited to conform with forum requirements.]
3 REPLIES
csogilvie
Grafter

The webmail is slow due to 2 issues. One is that it is currently only running on one server, so is not load-balanced etc. and with a lot of people using it, it slows down. The other issue is the Email problems documented in link:Service Status.
HappyShrimper
Dabbler

Whats the status with the beta webmail and diary?
Will data from the old diary be migrated?
I used the beta diary a while ago now, and it seemed to be missing the e-mail alerts. Will this be enabled or have I missed this feature.
Could you post the url or instructions of how to get to the beta diary. Is it all under one banner of webmail? Reluctant to check as webmail is blocked by my work.
Community Veteran

Webmail is no longer in Beta, it was released several months ago so any problems / queries should now be posted in customer feedback forum now.

The diary was not part of the Beta webmail anyway - at least the one accessable via the tools link on the left. If your refering to the calendar function of webmail, no data was transfered from the diary as far as I know and there is no way to achieve this either. Also when it went live, I think all the data that you may have entered into the webmail calendar was deleted.

If webmail is blocked from your location then you can;t access the webmail calendar info either. The old diary is still available as I indicated, via the tools link on the left.