cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Feature Request: Ability To Disable Post-Send Screen

N/A

Hi,

After you send an email in all interfaces you are presented with a screen saying that the email sending was successful. I was wondering if it's possible to add the ability to disable this screen (somewhere in the user's settings screen maybe) as it can get quite annoying if you're sending many emails.

Cheers.
5 REPLIES
Ianwild
Grafter

We could just remove it altogether?
N/A

I'm not sure, some people might find it useful (maybe if it's an important email they like confirmation). Though I understand adding the option would take more development time than removing it all together. I guess it's up to what the majority of users think: it's fine with me if you remove it altogether, although there may be some who like it.
lowry
Grafter

There is a feature in other webmail services I have used (I think Hotmail do it) that enables you to turn off the confirmation screen you see after the e-mail is sent. I have not done this before though as I think it is nice to get some confirmation that the e-mail sent without any problems.

But, as eurotrain4 says, it is up to what the majority think. I can live with it not there... Smiley
csogilvie
Grafter

I like the (optional?) feature in Squirrelmail which puts the sent successfully message on the top of the page you're redirected to.
N/A

I like that idea more. If it was too difficult to make it completely optional, maybe have it go to the sent folder (or something) with a message at the top saying that the send was successful?