cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webmail Bug Report: Can't send messages

N/A

I like the new webmail but it won't let me send any emails! When I press the icon nothing happens and when I try to do it through the File menu, it tells me that there's a script error on the page. Help!
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran

I assume you are not using the simple interface (please detail interface type and service type you are using when reporting problems).

Sending (composing) messages uses a pop-up, as does reading them. Check your pop-up stopper and allow the Beta webmail to use pop-ups. Or use the simple interface.
N/A

I too am getting no response when clicking on the icon for "new message" which I assume is the icon for "compose".

My pop-up blocker is disabled for this site so help needed please !

thanks

Tids
Community Veteran

Well, something is blocking the pop-up. Maybe your pop-up blocker is not fully disabled or something else is blocking it - like ZoneAlarm firewall's ad blocker perhaps?
N/A

Does this mean in order to use it I have to disable my pop-up blocker AND zone alarm?
Community Veteran

Only if they are causing the problem above. Ad blocking on ZA is bad anyway and should not be used - causes more trouble than it's worth.